Those with custom/blank sets what colors did you choose? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looking at building a semi-custom set with blank Milanos and custom stickers, but cant seem to find a color combination that I really like. I've been playing around with my sample Milanos for a few days and I'm still just torn. Personally I'll be doing a 500, 1K, 5K and 25K chips and currently shuffling around the purple, black, yellow, and red.
1.jpg

So to help with ideas wondering if anyone chose an unorthodox color combo for their custom or semi-custom sets. Or if they just stuck with the standard colors.

You can use whatever colours you like as long as the denominations are clear. It's probably easier to tolerate custom colours in a tourney set rather than a cash set. Try alternating light and dark base colours to get maximum contrast.

Do you have the peach $10000 and dark blue $10 in your sample set? I really like them both and they work very well together IMO.

@Mr Winberg yes I do. I have the full Milano sample set. Only issue is that the blanks dont come in the full array of colors that the Milanos do. The peach doesnt come without a label. However I think I have heard that the labels peel off pretty easily. I may need to look into that some more.

However I think I have heard that the labels peel off pretty easily. I may need to look into that some more.
Yes, it does. Take an exacto knife and gently insert it under the label. When your deep enough you can use the blade and thumb to peal it off. There will likely be white residue which you can get off by using your thumb and lots of friction. Before you get the hang of it you will likely scrape the chip, but it's just s sample chip, so who cares?

A more brutal way is the use the knife to make a cut in the middle of the label in which you insert the knife, then lift and the labels comes off. This way definitely scrapes the chip, but if a new label will cover it then it won't matter.

They way I've phrased this response it's likely that your thread will now get exposure in another thread to help spread your query ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom