Thoroughly enjoy the game. Win or Lose (1 Viewer)

graystown

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I lived and breathed poker for the better part of a decade-I have settled down. I discovered PCF while canvasing various sites looking for legitimate poker chips. I have been glued to the classifieds ever since. I began my search looking for a halfway decent cash game set. I am now also considering a tourney set after seeing what PCF has to offer, I have found PCF to be a stunning resource in my poker chip endeavor. I only wish I had unearthed it sooner. Cheers to the creator(s).

Hello and welcome!

Setting a total budget and then determining number and breakdown of the chips you need is a start. There are appropriate answers for all combinations. Get samples when you can.

Welcome! It is a buyer's market right now and there are a lot of great options for great prices right now. Do some research, get some samples, and be prepared to go over budget.

Welcome! I am in the same boat as you being a newer member. I thoroughly enjoy this forum although soon my wallet may not. :nailbite:

Hello and welcome! I can be bit impulsive, but there is a plethora of information here. Regrettable purchase could have been prevented with some research

Welcome to the event horizon of this black hole that is our chipping hobby. :cool

Please submit you credit card number and PIN for future reference/purchases. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom