This still cracks me up... (1 Viewer)

arch3r

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
amazon.PNG

This community....smh..:p:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But seriously. Who actually bought these two items together? Prove it and I'll send you a sample set of my CPC's. I think you should receive a special moniker of "Amazon Legend" next to your name tag.

Yep. The basket fits neatly perpendicularly in most 6 liter ultrasonic models, and the handle is used to spin the chips for agitation while in the bath. Usually twist-ties or something similar are tied to the basket to promote chip movement/tumbling while slowly spinning.

And then the chips are easily removed afterwards while still in the basket, and can be rinsed under tap water.

Works a lot better than just dumping chips into the machine and agitating by hand (using a wooden or plastic spoon).

This community....smh..:p:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But seriously. Who actually bought these two items together? Prove it and I'll send you a sample set of my CPC's. I think you should receive a special moniker of "Amazon Legend" next to your name tag.

I’m one of them. Pic of amazon order history attached.
ED6BFEB6-F408-4F78-BFB7-CCD7B83A7F62.jpeg

Can one use a salad spinner to clean poker chips? I'd give it a shot!

I’d be tempted to make eye contact with the dog if I saw that sign (as long as he couldn’t get to me)

I bought mine on the same trip, but it was locally:
Kroger = salad spinner
Home Depot = TSP...........
So I’m a local legend I guess... :ninja:

It’ll be even funnier when they add hot dog rollers to those two...... ;)

And since “pics or it didn’t happen” seems right:
View attachment 210422

Whoa, that's some fairly heavy colour loss from the reds into the detergent solution. I hope your temperature setting wasn't too high? I've not come across this problem with a Paulson Red, and only had a less pronounced effect from a Paulson Forest Green.

Whoa, that's some fairly heavy colour loss from the reds into the detergent solution. I hope your temperature setting wasn't too high? I've not come across this problem with a Paulson Red, and only had a less pronounced effect from a Paulson Forest Green.

And that towel used to be white too. ;)

They were the worst in that sense...but they look fine 2 years on....I think people back in the HS Cleveland purchase era commented that the $5s did this quite often.......
They look great though, way better than when they arrived with full hooker juice....... ;)

531650C5-68E8-42AF-AFF3-FF5E8FF40A89.png

I know it in theory but in practice I am always pleasantly surprised how well chips clean up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom