This Sat. in Denver (8/21) - semi-annual Poker on the Aft Deck (2 Viewers)

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I'm hosting a tourney outside on my deck this Saturday and Denver folks are welcome! Send me a PM and I'll give you all the details. We've got about 9 people expected so far, plus a few maybes.

Summary:
  • At my house in Littleton. Weather is looking good for the outdoor game.
  • Doors at 5:00 for food (burgers & dogs) and pre-tourney cash if you want (.25/.50).
  • Tourney starts at 6. Blinds structured to last about 5 hours.
  • Cash game likely once a few people bust out.
  • I try to invite some non-PCF friends who usually play smaller games, so I keep the buy-in low for them and try to just have a fun game. Please be nice to the noobs.
  • Buy-in is $30 ($25 for pool + $5 bounty). Rebuys up to first break.
  • $15k starting stacks. Two $2.5k bonuses available: on-time bonus and pirate bonus (wear at least 1 piece of pirate paraphernalia). Pirate theme is from the Poker on the Aft Deck name (it's not just an innuendo!).
Samurai Palace chips in play:

1629348621606.png

Pic of the crew a couple years ago (we will not be using the crummy green topper this year):

1629348662316.png

Sign-ups so far include:
@justsomedude @markleteenie @Kyle @nitzilla @ruskba Possibly @pokerplayingpisces and @Hairy_Crocodile

Tagging other Denver members. Feel free to tag other Denver people I haven't thought of.
@slisk250 @Pesto628

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Another note: smoking is ok outside on the deck. No 420 unless it's odorless like a vape. My wife and kids will be around in the house during the game.

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Final 3 and in the money, all PCFers.
@ruskba out in third.
I battled @nitzilla heads up for close to an hour but he proved victorious. Congrats!

Our last hand was him calling, then me going all in from the big blind with ducks, and him considering but eventually calling with big lick. I almost held but he got the gutter ball on the river for the final strike.
AFA8ED3F-EC20-4284-8CF9-EDDF4AF6102C.jpeg

Thanks again @One Eyed Dollar for hosting - great poker night!

Top Bottom