This rabbit hole is gonna kill me... (1 Viewer)

DJDoyle

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I found this forum a few days ago looking for chips to start a 10NL cash game after using some Paulsons at a friend's home game. I really didn't realize the size of the chipping community until now and I am hooked. Right now, being a sophomore in college obviously I don't have the largest cash flow. Though I do collect card decks, and I really want to jump into starting a singles collection. I was wondering if the classifieds here is the best for singles or potentially eBay? I also plan to build a table this summer, and begin the set for my 10NL game. Hope I don't get too annoying with all the questions I will have.

Cheers, from the poker abyss, South Carolina

rabbithole1.jpg

Hello and welcome, the rabbit hole isn't as deep as it looks, go ahead step a little closer, peer on in.....

Now, what was that you were saying, you want some singles, possibly Paulson's....

Hmmm, just move a little closer here so I can hear you better.

Hello and welcome, the rabbit hole isn't as deep as it looks, go ahead step a little closer, peer on in.....

Now, what was that you were saying, you want some singles, possibly Paulson's....

Hmmm, just move a little closer here so I can hear you better.
Did I hear you say Paulson's?

welcome, as anything you start watch first and get an idea of prices...just remember your Ps & Qs
Your still in college, perhaps its before your time.

welcome, as anything you start watch first and get an idea of prices...just remember your Ps & Qs
Your still in college, perhaps its before your time.
Thanks! I am just reading and learning and taking it all in right now. I still have a lot to learn.

Welcome!! Theres some members here who sell pretty large quantities of singles fairly reguarly, eBay is okay but the fees bite. If you have some patience I would give thechipboard.com a try, lots of singles there as well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom