This picture of chips look familiar to anybody? (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Posted on a fb chip group. Seller is new to the group, has a "trunk full" of chips from "grandpa", and just happened to pick these to take a picture of. It seems too good to be true, and will be proven so if this picture belongs to somebody in the forum, or they've seen it before.

1643865320618.png

Posted on a fb chip group. Seller is new to the group, has a "trunk full" of chips from "grandpa", and just happened to pick these to take a picture of. It seems too good to be true, and will be proven so if this picture belongs to somebody in the forum, or they've seen it before.

View attachment 857609
which group was this posted in? I didnt see it publicly if it was?

Pretty sure I cracked it.

Lake
View attachment 857679

Shores
View attachment 857681
I wasn't aware WV had gangs or the need for gang affiliation

Honestly thought throwing up.some version in this symbol
download.png

Meant you were "in the club" and an Elitist... maybe that's what our boy Isaiah was going for there with the weird "W"/ spaced 3?

If he was going for the shocker he needs to work on muscle control...its pinky/ring/space/index.... if you want the barracuda addthe thumb to the shocker... I though most of us learned these in grade school... SMH

I wasn't aware WV had gangs or the need for gang affiliation

Honestly thought throwing up.some version in this symbol
View attachment 857682
Meant you were "in the club" and an Elitist... maybe that's what our boy Isaiah was going for there with the weird "W"/ spaced 3?

If he was going for the shocker he needs to work on muscle control...its pinky/ring/space/index.... if you want the barracuda addthe thumb to the shocker... I though most of us learned these in grade school... SMH
Huge meth and opioid problems in Charleston WV and the entire I64 corridor that runs through that state.
Used to deliver groceries for McLane along that corridor, you always stayed aware of your surroundings out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom