This is so bad I thought I’d share it... (2 Viewers)

B
I think that it would look great to have this new inlay on one side, and the original on the other side. Just a thought.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Now you tell me!! The inlays on the 100 green chips popped off easily. The inlays on the 900 white chips on the other hand... :banghead: 300 down 600 to go.
Think someone went mental with the glue in the factory that day!!

Last edited:
You plan to use 2 differents inlays? One side the logo and on the other the value?
Thought about doing that but I’m gonna stick with non denoms for this set. It’s for limit and there’s only two colours of chip so means I can change the stakes easily.

And I’m replying again because I’m at 999 posts and this’ll take me to 1,000 and put a flush next to my name :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

EC5F35D5-AC3C-4C7F-A9B1-92A46BDE43A5.jpeg

Question for a total noob, is relabeling hard? Or just time consuming? If I we're considering it, what would I need to know/have to undertake the project?

Haha fair effort mate don't think I coulda did much better just aswell there are pros out there eh!?

Question for a total noob, is relabeling hard? Or just time consuming? If I we're considering it, what would I need to know/have to undertake the project?
Depends what you’re wanting to do. I took the previous inlays out and that was time consuming as there was 2000 of them.
You can always put a label on top of the existing one. The main thing is having a deep enough recess for the labels so that the chips stack.
I bought a set a while back where the new labels had been stuck on top of the old ones the inlays were the highest point of the chips and they kept falling over.

Depends what you’re wanting to do. I took the previous inlays out and that was time consuming as there was 2000 of them.
You can always put a label on top of the existing one. The main thing is having a deep enough recess for the labels so that the chips stack.
I bought a set a while back where the new labels had been stuck on top of the old ones the inlays were the highest point of the chips and they kept falling over.
I have some blank super diamonds that I've thought about sprucing up, until I'm ready to upgrade to a legit tournament set.

I have some blank super diamonds that I've thought about sprucing up, until I'm ready to upgrade to a legit tournament set.

The problem is that Super Diamonds don't have a mold recess so adding a sticker would create spinners and uneven stacks. They aren't worth the time and trouble to mill. Better off saving your money now for a better set.

Like @allforcharity says if there’s no recess you won’t be able to stack them and they’ll shoot off in a hundred different directions when you try to pick up a barrel. Better off just waiting until you see a decent set. ASM chips are meant to be a lot easier than Paulsons to relabel. Alternatively if you don’t fancy the hard slog of removing the inlays I’d highly recommend Gear Labels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom