This is not strategy (1 Viewer)

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
I am currently sitting at work, watching an online poker tournament run (it is for a company team building type exercise.)

I'm sitting here, as an admin, just making sure that everything goes well. Not really paying too much attention, but have the windows open just to see if there is anything that screws up.

I notice that one player has gone all-in. (Nothing out of the ordinary, it's still 2 tables, and most players are somewhat short stacked.) 2 more players go all in. and 2 more players call. It is 5 ways (this is all after the flop action). Before the turn card comes, the first player that was all-in, changes to "folds" and then sits out.

4 players are at showdown. And second pair (9) takes it down (high card on the board was a Q. No straights or flushes possible.

I am still laughing as I type this.

Before the turn card comes, the first player that was all-in, changes to "folds" and then sits out.
wildcard-Charlie2.gif

I notice that one player has gone all-in. (Nothing out of the ordinary, it's still 2 tables, and most players are somewhat short stacked.) 2 more players go all in. and 2 more players call. It is 5 ways (this is all after the flop action). Before the turn card comes, the first player that was all-in, changes to "folds" and then sits out.
Maybe this guy is playing chess, and everyone else is playing checkers!

He knows he's beat, so he folds here to not reveal his cards, thereby protecting what other people can put him on next time he shoves! He's thinking about that next tourney and how he's going to crush it! LOL.

Or....DONKEY.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom