This chip has been done already. (1 Viewer)

I like it a lot, very cool! But personally I would prefer a white or off-white background.

I would suggest trying the keep the “The Oriental Saloon” all on the same plane, rather than sticking “Saloon” below. I feel that would look better and achieve a bit of separation between text and the dragon.

I'd suggest doing a test print. The denom and dragon behind it may become a bit muddled once printed to actual size.

This is the last I'm going to comment on this. Sorry OP for contributing to the derailing of your thread.

I like the AZ twist also. I would try a version with the dragon bigger at like a 40-50% transparency, move the denom to the center, and see if you can find a gold color that will connect with the background.

It looks really busy, but that could be the sample text throwing it off. A shined gold color with a textured inlay would look good IMO, but not sure if that is even possible.

Either way, it's going the right direction IMO.

So, that works better. I would be hitting only the basics and tones of the Desert. Yellow, orange, butterscotch, greens, peach, brown... I'd stay away from any pinks or blues. I like themes to fit across the board, but again, it's your design and it has to fit what you want.

This cash or tourney?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom