This bloke ‘upgraded’ to these chips (1 Viewer)

xdan

Flush
Reaction score
Saw this on YouTube.
i wonder what he upgraded from...

FB7E1252-1FF0-454F-815A-EF8CE9872D79.jpeg

I remember seeing a comment on that post making fun of people like us. He agreed and responded that judging someone for what chips they have was "classist". Personally, I don't mind too much what I have in front of me or what kinds of chips my friends have or want to play with, but that comment made me cringe.

I remember seeing a comment on that post making fun of people like us. He agreed and responded that judging someone for what chips they have was "classist". Personally, I don't mind too much what I have in front of me or what kinds of chips my friends have or want to play with, but that comment made me cringe.
If that’s the case, wouldn’t them making fun of people like us...ALSO be “classist”?

I guess I’m just jealous he can get enough people together to get 2000 chips in play. If in that person’s shoes, that fact alone would make me able to tolerate a little mockery from enthusiasts.

Ohhhh. He was saying “jack king off”?!?!?! I thought he was saying something else......video is less funny now.

Admittedly, his post in and of itself seems like bait to me, but it's still fun to take the bait every once in a while
I take the bait too much that's why I'm on another 30-day ban on Facebook. In the last 2 years I think I've been on Facebook about 6 months lol because of 30-day bans. last one that I am currently serving was because somebody made a blanketing statement like this guy did about people who voted for a certain president and I replied back that that was ignorant and you shouldn't judge everybody as a group maybe he should educate himself. Evidently that was bullying

As a beginner, I Have similar, but I Am only a month into poker. I also self customized mine with some labels I got for my thermal printer (uses a little bit of ink transfer so they don't heat error.)
If I decide to go further with this hobby I will probably upgrade!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom