Thinking of a CPC $20 - Want in? (1 Viewer)

Dr Lecterr

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am wanting to place an order for some $20 chips from CPC. The minimum order is 300 chips and I really only want to make myself about 105 $20's. I don't have specific artwork in mind. If others want to get in on this, then we can come up with something that is universal enough for 3-4 people. Here is a mockup that I came up with. I am pretty stuck on yellow as the base. The mold could be diamond square or circle square. Have any thoughts?
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 9.52.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 9.52.55 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 9.52.55 AM.png

With a 300 chip order, you can order 3 different chips as long as they are on the same mold. So you could order your 105 yellow 20s and someone else could get 100 each of any chip they want.

Good point! Maybe someone else has a small order they'd like to get in.

There's a rack of hot stamped $20 in the classifieds right now

Not a fan of HS, but I did see those. Thanks

Bump.... does anyone want to help me get to a 300 chip order????

Can we mix molds on orders? I have some B-Molds coming up for reorder in the near future. I'll probably be ordering ~300 chips

If that were my THC set I would want the jockey mold from CPC, as it has a verrry similar feel to the THC. Don't get me wrong, in a vacuum the MD-50 is hands down my favorite mold. Just food for thought if you were unaware of the similarity

If that were my THC set I would want the jockey mold from CPC, as it has a verrry similar feel to the THC. Don't get me wrong, in a vacuum the MD-50 is hands down my favorite mold. Just food for thought if you were unaware of the similarity

You are absolutely correct! Thanks, I like the way that fits in

If you were going to order on the Jockey mold I might be able to help out with about 150 or so.

Edit: Heck, even on Circle Square I'd probably be able to do between 100 - 150 depending on what you needed.

Last edited:
If you were going to order on the Jockey mold I might be able to help out with about 150 or so.

Edit: Heck, even on Circle Square I'd probably be able to do between 100 - 150 depending on what you needed.

Yes, the suggestion of that mold is a great one. I agree that it plays best with what I already have. The jockey is what I would like to use. I have never ordered from CPC. Can your 150 chips be a different inlay than my chips or do they all need to be the same?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom