Things to do while you're waiting for the apocalypse to pass (1 Viewer)

Still enjoying that method? How fast you get a rack down to? Just curious!

I do like the method. Preserving as much chip material as possible is a good thing. Not fast, though. Mint chips take longer than more worn chips. Best speed is about 40 minutes per rack. Worst is very easily over 75 minutes.

A friend of mine is part of a web conference trivia league. It's almost like a quiz show where they stream it a few times a week. He set up a match for a few of us and it was a pretty good time.

I've been playing latest Borderlands 3 DLC, although now does sound like the right time to give Red Dead Redemption 2 a whirl.

I'm back on the low carb diet with about 2 weeks in. Been doing a bit of low impact exercise and stretches. Staying in contact with my folks who are thankfully taking the lock down as seriously as I am.

PokerStars Home games.

Trying to think of the things I'm grateful for every day to keep a positive outlook on things.

May want to check "days gone" next. Like RDR2 but as a biker in a zombie horde infested post apocalypse world of doom. Really has a lot in common with RD, believe it or not. Ive beat RDR2 3x and days gone 2x.

Worth a look in, cool. I also found myself revisiting The Last of Us. Epic!

But otherwise, time spent similar to most on this forum I'm sure — working for home, catching up with friends via Skype and restoring chips...

IMG_8736.JPG --> IMG_8737.JPG

I’m starting to get a little miserable now! I’m ready to get my ass out of this house!

I am working from home all the live long day, but am still going a little crazy.

To pass some of the time I learned how to solve a Rubix Cube. It blows my daughters mind... which is pretty cool.

Pulled the trigger on some wicked whoopies 1/2 price sale. Wifey not happy, but they are
CA7B90EE-7E99-4C07-9E66-D616988141B3.jpeg
so freaking good.

My felines have torn apart their favorite cat tree. Refurb with 500 ft of braided cotton clothesline. No more cheap jute rope.
8559820C-BD5D-4A78-926D-A6B1B1929724.jpeg
03ADA73E-D915-4803-AB1E-DBDAC12D589D.jpeg
7E0F52BD-6076-4F42-98AC-8F985E39620B.jpeg
684070DF-5F40-45C9-A9EA-40B8FB80C83A.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom