Things that make no sense (1 Viewer)

Budha

Flush
Reaction score
Wife wants to go to this new restaurant for her Birthday. Love when restaurants try and get all “fusion” and do shit that just makes no sense:

BB509B3E-6D87-496C-ADF1-86F50054D318.jpeg

REALLY…! :LOL: :laugh:

675934DE-0102-4A5F-89E5-055D6FEFF067.gif

What else ya got - shit that just makes no sense..

Is that just spaghetti and meatballs with an egg on top or is there other “fusion” elements in play?

Speaking of spaghetti, you know what shouldn’t work but does? Tomsto sauce made w/Montreal smoked meat (think pastrami) on pasta w/more sliced smoked meat on top!

Eggs on pasta? That's all carbonara is I think, eggs and cheese on pasta. It's very popular. That plate is not as far out there as you think.

Replace the eggs with pop tarts and the meatballs with donut holes, yeah, now it makes no sense.

A fried egg on a burger is really good (egg salad too, shockingly.). But on top of spaghetti and meatballs? Der.

Lol - it’s a the latter, just spaghetti and meatballs w/a sunny side up egg. Weak attempt at fusion- lol.

I could actually see smoked meat being good!! I’d eat that - lol.

Eggs on pasta? That's all carbonara is I think, eggs and cheese on pasta. It's very popular. That plate is not as far out there as you think.

Replace the eggs with pop tarts and the meatballs with donut holes, yeah, now it makes no sense.
I gotta hold firm on this one - lol. Not on red (meat) sauce, the runny yolk. Ewww, I just can’t wrap my mind around that combination- lol.

I gotta hold firm on this one - lol. Not on red (meat) sauce, the runny yolk. Ewww, I just can’t wrap my mind around that combination- lol.
In Australia, eggs are the most popular pizza topping. Bread, tomato sauce, cheese, eggs. I'm not sure I'm down with the combo either, but there are folks who like it.

In Australia, eggs are the most popular pizza topping. Bread, tomato sauce, cheese, eggs. I'm not sure I'm down with the combo either, but there are folks who like it.
A lot of people like to put ketchup on their eggs, so there it is again - tomato and egg. And huevos rancheros?
(I think these combinations all suck, but I don't get to make the food rules)

Where are you getting this information from? Clearly, it's cheese, then ham, then pineapple......
It is the internet. It's old knowledge in my brain, so while the "fact" remains, the source is long forgotten. And was probably wrong. Although, if I type australia egg pizza into a search engine, I get an awful lot of hits and videos.

It is the internet. It's old knowledge in my brain, so while the "fact" remains, the source is long forgotten. And was probably wrong. Although, if I type australia egg pizza into a search engine, I get an awful lot of hits and videos.
yes it is a thing. the bacon and egg pizza also known as the "aussie". still not the most popular pizza. I should know. My family owned pizza shops for over 2 decades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom