These rich Macau whales are so entertaining. (1 Viewer)

Quad Johnson

Two Pair
Reaction score
So the posts lately about the boring typical tv players wearing sunglasses, hoodies and headphones got me wanting to share this video of the other side of the spectrum.

These Chinese players are so animated, they crack me up. The twitches, the ticks, the facial expressions. Complete opposite of the typical American player. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Lol this video is great. I can't agree with OP more, this is so fun and refreshing. I really like Phua. He is very entertaining and funny at the table and away from the table.

Intercultural poker should be the wave of the future:D

Jokes aside I think it actually is. As a consumer I would rather watch Macau high stakes games with Ivey, Phua, Jungleman and a few random asian businessman than the WSOP ME. In terms of poker content watching high stakes cash games in Macau is #1.

Jokes aside I think it actually is. As a consumer I would rather watch Macau high stakes games with Ivey, Phua, Jungleman and a few random asian businessman than the WSOP ME. In terms of poker content watching high stakes cash games in Macau is #1.

Or even some of the games of old on HSP and PAD. You'd get all the usual faces of America's pro scene and the "random American businessmen" were the likes of Bob Stupak, Jerry Bus, Doug Belzer, and a few random rich doctors over the years. With the most "exciting" being Guy Laliberte. Mix that with the likes of Howard Ledherer, Todd Brunson, Doyle Brunson, etc.

Snoresville!

Tells would be so much harder to observe amidst cultural misunderstanding!
In some cultures it is easier to adopt a permanent, unfounded smile.
In other ones, it is easier for people to maintain a grim look regardless of what is happening, as if their mother was recently slain:LOL: :laugh:

Some one knows if poker pro earn a lot vs business men?
Example?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom