SOLD These, my red-headed step children. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I've had such a bipolar relationship with these 36mm Majestic Star tourney chips since the TCR sale. I liked them, then I didn't, then I tried to sell them (apparently few others like them either), then decided to keep them and bought some bigger denoms, then ultimately decided to sell them again. I don't know...what the hell...if they sell then cool, if they're ugly ducklings that only I like (sometimes) then so be it. The chips are in great condition, but could definitely use a bath.

Majestic Star T40k tourney sets - Not splitting these - two 400 chips sets available in configurations below plus shipping -- BOTH SOLD
$300 per set as originally sold with a barrel of T10k chips
or
$325 per set with the barrel of T10k's replaced with T25k's
or
$350 per set with both the T10k and T25k barrels included (420 total chips)

36mm-2.jpg

36mm-1.jpg

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers.
-Chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy racks they'll come in chip boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
36mm chips are great. If these are (and I assume they are) the same material as the low limit NCV set then they are fantastic little chips. I have 2-36mm sets the NCV low limit Majestic stars from the sale and some HS-Cini NCV (not the wsop).

perks for 36mm
- more space on the table
- great for players with small hands, great for ladies
- different/less common than the 39mm chips thus over time they will be more rare (in theory)

If someone opts for this, does that mean the other set is reduced 380 chips without either T10k or T25k, or do you have 2 barrels of each?
Ah, good point...I can see how the pics I included might be a bit confusing. I do indeed have 2 barrels of each T10k's and T25k's...however, @inapinch dibs on both sets with the T10k's so these are currently pending.

No worries, wasn't sure if that dibs covered one or both sets (and not sure how serious I was considering it anyway). GLWS!

Wife is screaming at me for buying my second set within a month. Life is good. Send it! View attachment 860805
This IS the way!

"Rotation Baby... I don't wantto wear out the investment value in our first set! We need more... that's what everyone else does anyways!" Lol

Both Tourney sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom