There's love for custom ceramics here too, right? 47mm WSOP Tributes (1 Viewer)

T40MM! That's almost approaching @grantc54 's denominations!

Just picture it as a standard T10000 base set with a few zeros added to the chip denominations to fit the WSOP Final Table theme. It'll end up playing like a T40,000 deep stack, but my plan is to start the blinds at 50,000/100,000 in order to keep it at 400 starting big blinds, as a regular T20,000 deep stack starting at 25/50 is the same amount of starting big blinds.
They do look beautiful. And I love me some ceramics. I don't know about 47MM ....... Any chance you got some extras to sell me a sample set? :)

I 2nd this. lol. Need to compare it to the 48mm FHC 8v I currently have as my dispaly pic you know for science and stuff
I'm sorry to break it to the both of you, no extra samples to go around sadly. I do believe that BRPRO will sell prototypes or blanks if you just want to get the feel or sense of the weight of the chips, though!

Phenomenal! I’m hopeful our Jersey paths may cross one day and I can see these in real life! Incredibly well done, BrProPoker is an absolute dream to work with! Amazing, amazing job!

There is a meetup that @Irish is hosting in June, just saying!

So cool seeing them on the table! They look amazing! :)
Literally could not have been done without you guys, thanks again!

Just picture it as a standard T10000 base set with a few zeros added to the chip denominations to fit the WSOP Final Table theme. It'll end up playing like a T40,000 deep stack, but my plan is to start the blinds at 50,000/100,000 in order to keep it at 400 starting big blinds, as a regular T20,000 deep stack starting at 25/50 is the same amount of starting big blinds.

I'm sorry to break it to the both of you, no extra samples to go around sadly. I do believe that BRPRO will sell prototypes or blanks if you just want to get the feel or sense of the weight of the chips, though!
I have 47mm blanks but they are boring to look at.

I don't know about 47MM ....... Any chance you got some extras to sell me a sample set? :)
I 2nd this. lol. Need to compare it to the 48mm FHC 8v I currently have as my dispaly pic you know for science and stuff
I do believe that BRPRO will sell prototypes or blanks if you just want to get the feel or sense of the weight of the chips, though!
They will! All the way to Sweden, in fact!
I have 47mm blanks but they are boring to look at.
You can ask them to print any graphics you want and pay the full custom 47mm price per chip. They won't print the rolling edge, though, unless you order at least 25 with the same rolling edge.

They will! All the way to Sweden, in fact!

You can ask them to print any graphics you want and pay the full custom 47mm price per chip. They won't print the rolling edge, though, unless you order at least 25 with the same rolling edge.
Im not going to pay that much to get a "proper" sample. I bought them to flatten any warped 43mm I may encounter in my chipping adventures

Im not going to pay that much to get a "proper" sample. I bought them to flatten any warped 43mm I may encounter in my chipping adventures
20210211_175126.jpg

HSI $25 on 39mm blank
HSI $100 on 43mm blank
HSI $1K on 47mm blank

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom