There's love for custom ceramics here too, right? 47mm WSOP Tributes (2 Viewers)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Manufacturer: @BR Pro Poker

Designer: @timinater

To my knowledge, no one has made an entire 47mm ceramics set and has posted the results here. Because of this, I was a little nervous to see how these would come out, as most tend to go with 39 or 43mm sets. I went with 47mm blanks for this set because they're the closest in size to the real thing, which for any denom T500,000 or higher is a 50mm lammer molded Paulson.

I went all out on these. Aligned edges with the chip face in an 8V spot pattern on each chip. These are going to be used every year for the final game of the tournament league season among my regulars that I hope to start this summer. The game is going to be a T 40 million Deepstack (close to the average WSOP Final Table starting stack in 2019). I went with all 8V edge spots rather than the actual edge spots for the T25K and T100K chips to provide continuity with the set, and well, I just like how it looked better.

I have to say that @timinater and @BR Pro Poker knocked this out of the park!

Pron to follow...

Last edited:
Huge! :D

What racks are those?
50mm chip racks from Spinetti's. Not a completely snug fit but the chips fit in nicely and don't wiggle around in the barrels. They stack decently too, but I'm not storing them higher than three racks per row just because of the weight.

You're gonna need a bigger table..... ;)

They came out great!

They do look beautiful. And I love me some ceramics. I don't know about 47MM ....... Any chance you got some extras to sell me a sample set? :)

I love that the edgespots are not squared off on the edges...they have the little “V”s like a compressed clay chip.
Well played, sir!

I can just picture those huge stacks of giant yellow chips from the WSOP - will definitely be baller to have that recreated in your own game.

Well done!!

View media item 23282
View media item 23281
Just to give an idea of the comparison between these chips and a regular sized 39mm chip

View media item 23279
80759415.jpg

^ Me right now. ^

Phenomenal! I’m hopeful our Jersey paths may cross one day and I can see these in real life! Incredibly well done, BrProPoker is an absolute dream to work with! Amazing, amazing job!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom