There's love for custom ceramics here too, right? 47mm WSOP Tributes

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Manufacturer: @BR Pro Poker

Designer: @timinater

To my knowledge, no one has made an entire 47mm ceramics set and has posted the results here. Because of this, I was a little nervous to see how these would come out, as most tend to go with 39 or 43mm sets. I went with 47mm blanks for this set because they're the closest in size to the real thing, which for any denom T500,000 or higher is a 50mm lammer molded Paulson.

I went all out on these. Aligned edges with the chip face in an 8V spot pattern on each chip. These are going to be used every year for the final game of the tournament league season among my regulars that I hope to start this summer. The game is going to be a T 40 million Deepstack (close to the average WSOP Final Table starting stack in 2019). I went with all 8V edge spots rather than the actual edge spots for the T25K and T100K chips to provide continuity with the set, and well, I just like how it looked better.

I have to say that @timinater and @BR Pro Poker knocked this out of the park!

Pron to follow...

Last edited:

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HMK

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool. How heavy are those?

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huge! :D

What racks are those?
50mm chip racks from Spinetti's. Not a completely snug fit but the chips fit in nicely and don't wiggle around in the barrels. They stack decently too, but I'm not storing them higher than three racks per row just because of the weight.

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're gonna need a bigger table..... ;)

They came out great!

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
They do look beautiful. And I love me some ceramics. I don't know about 47MM ....... Any chance you got some extras to sell me a sample set? :)

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
I love that the edgespots are not squared off on the edges...they have the little “V”s like a compressed clay chip.
Well played, sir!

JZPdub

Pair
Reaction score
I can just picture those huge stacks of giant yellow chips from the WSOP - will definitely be baller to have that recreated in your own game.

Well done!!

jr8719

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just to give an idea of the comparison between these chips and a regular sized 39mm chip

80759415.jpg

^ Me right now. ^

davislane

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do look beautiful. And I love me some ceramics. I don't know about 47MM ....... Any chance you got some extras to sell me a sample set? :)
I 2nd this. lol. Need to compare it to the 48mm FHC 8v I currently have as my dispaly pic you know for science and stuff

Last edited:
Reaction score
Phenomenal! I’m hopeful our Jersey paths may cross one day and I can see these in real life! Incredibly well done, BrProPoker is an absolute dream to work with! Amazing, amazing job!

Top Bottom