Theory of Fusion?

Jimulacrum

Flush
Tourney Director
yes, you have to play 2, 3, 4 , or 5 (if playing the 5 card version).
Okay, so minimum 2 and maximum all hole cards.

I'm not sure how much I would like this game. Seems like it suffers the same major problems as Super Hold'em.

I could definitely see myself enjoying it if played as half of a SOHE-like variant, though (SHECI?).

I'm not sure how much I would like this game. Seems like it suffers the same major problems as Super Hold'em.

I could definitely see myself enjoying it if played as half of a SOHE-like variant, though (SHECI?).
Its a horrible game. Most of us don't like it. On dealers choice nights I allow the guys to call what they want as long as its a NL or PL style game. The only thing I really veto is wild card games.

Cincinnati has a 4-card board. I don't recall another 4-card board that it could be paired with.

Edit: Can play 1-4 down cards.

I had the opportunity to play a round of Fusion 8 (high/low) last evening. We used the following sequence:

Deal 2 cards down to each player
Betting round
Flop
Deal 1 card down to each player still in the hand
Betting round
Turn
Deal 1 card down to each player still in the hand
Betting round
River
Betting round

We were six-handed and played it fixed limit. IMO, most of the comments ITT were dead on. I scooped two big pots by playing big cards and making Broadway, which was the nuts both times.

I'll be making a card for Fusion and Fusion 8 and will include it in the next update.

Top Bottom