TheOffalo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tommy I noticed the tag/prefix on this thread has changed. Unless I have a secret benefactor :unsure: my order hasn't been paid for yet.

I'd have paid already but am holding off briefly in case I decide to change my order. Figure it'd be less messy than sending payment and having to deal with adjustments later.

Do you know which Mini Topper style has been more popular during this pre-order?

@Tommy I noticed the tag/prefix on this thread has changed. Unless I have a secret benefactor :unsure: my order hasn't been paid for yet.

I'd have paid already but am holding off briefly in case I decide to change my order. Figure it'd be less messy than sending payment and having to deal with adjustments later.

Do you know which Mini Topper style has been more popular during this pre-order?

You are right. I got you mixed up with @Ocharacato. Thx!

I haven't recorded the numbers yet. 50/50 ish

Paid! Cut my order down to the bare minimum. I think you run one of these once a year anyway, so maybe I'll pick up a topper (or mini-topper, if offered) in the next group buy. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom