TheChipRoom 'First In Line' Golden Ticket Holiday Giveaway - Winner! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what an Honor! It's like hitting the lottery that just puts you into more debt! Lol

Never expected to hit one of these, pretty damn awesome way to bring in 2022! I even checked yesterday to make sure I submitted for my chance.

Thank You @Tommy and Jim @TheChipRoom for an amazing opportunity!

Ben
Right? I can’t imagine a prize that would end up costing you more than this one. Congratulations and happy new year!

@Tommy, question about how this works. I see that the ticket can be used for a future @TheChipRoom sale of choice, so not necessarily the next one. I haven’t been here long enough to see if TCR pre-announced everything for sale before the go-live date or if anything is held back and only revealed once the sale is live. If the latter, does that mean @Ben8257 gets a preview of the full sale beforehand to decide if he wants to use the ticket for a particular sale or does he have to choose whether to use the ticket blind?

@Tommy, question about how this works. I see that the ticket can be used for a future @TheChipRoom sale of choice, so not necessarily the next one. I haven’t been here long enough to see if TCR pre-announced everything for sale before the go-live date or if anything is held back and only revealed once the sale is live. If the latter, does that mean @Ben8257 gets a preview of the full sale beforehand to decide if he wants to use the ticket for a particular sale or does he have to choose whether to use the ticket blind?
The sales I took part in announced everything available weeks beforehand.

1641060515526.jpeg

The golden ticket allows the winner to buy prior to the start of the sale, but they still have to adhere to any limits placed on the chips. The winner gets to pick the sale they want to use the ticket on and the chips are announced well before the start of the sale.

Thanks all. Still new so didn’t know if anything was held back as a surprise until the sale goes live. Or if anything gets added to a sale later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom