For Sale The Winner Club Complete Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stas

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
These are all oversized and very rare as a complete set.

1000s – 43mm
5000s and 10,000s – 47mm
50,000s – 50mm

24 chips total. $360 shipped worldwide.

I accept crypto only! You can pay with bitcoin via PayPal or Cash App.

the-winner-club-sample-set.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't understand why russian seller it's allowed here
:sick::vomit::vomit:

Maybe for you american it's all OK, anyway as an Italian with war not far from me (plus Ukrainian people refuged in my town) I see this thing a bit different
I don't think his nationality should be in question on this site. Respect to the Ukrainian people and towns like yours that are helping them.

I don't think his nationality should be in question on this site. Respect to the Ukrainian people and towns like yours that are helping them.
I'm showing my disgust seeing a russian seller circumventing sanction accepting payment via crypto. And yes, his nationality it's the exact problem, according to me.
Owner and moderator are OK with this? wonderful!!

Maybe for you american it's all OK, anyway as an Italian with war not far from me (plus Ukrainian people refuged in my town) I see this thing a bit different

Yikes, do you even know @Stas? He has been a member since 2014. I sure hope someone would give me some grace before just throwing me off the site for something that I don't have even the slightest bit of control over. :sick::vomit::vomit:

Yikes, do you even know @Stas? He has been a member since 2014. I sure hope someone would give me some grace before just throwing me off the site for something that I don't have even the slightest bit of control over. :sick::vomit::vomit:

:) no problema, I will no longer bother you.
Enjoy your russian purchases :tup:

Really?! That's your take? Take a lap, bro.

Not all of us on here are American, by the way: I'm British and happen to understand you can't generalise an entire population based on their country's current political climate / decisions.

In fact, based on this logic, nobody should deal with you because of Italy's fascist past, either, I assume?

Really?! That's your take? Take a lap, bro.

Not all of us on here are American, by the way: I'm British and happen to understand you can't generalise an entire population based on their country's current political climate / decisions.

In fact, based on this logic, nobody should deal with you because of Italy's fascist past, either, I assume?
You can't spread love and peace with more hate and division, mate.
When are we sending in the PCF delegation to start the peace talks? Who knew all we needed was chips and chippers to bring about world peace!

Dammit. This is sweet. But I don't do crypto.
get cash app
its a better payment option
and has a crypto wallet option
super easy
Great advice! Thanks!

It works like a charm since they added support for Lightning Network.

So now you just need to scan my Lightning invoice (QR code) with the app. You don't need any crypto experience.

So I’m horrified by the war in Ukraine. It’s super sad and heartbreaking that the situation is what it is. But with that said the actions of one doesn’t represent the actions of all. Putin while the leader of the country doesn’t represent the beliefs and values of the entire country. My family has friends on Russia and instead of being disgusted by their nationality we offered them a warm bed, food, and a roof over thier head if they are able to come to America. I imagine @Stas is prolly in a tough spot right now. Maybe he wants to leave, but he can’t afford to get everyone that relies on him out of Russia. Put 2 and 2 together the man is out here selling a nice collection. The most likely reason in my opinion is that he needs to money to leave the country and get to saftey. I’m fact his flag changed to Finland so hopefully he already got out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom