The Winery - A Vineyard Tribute Set (1 Viewer)

Great looking set D - For what it's worth at this point, I'm a symmetry fan myself, no disrespect intended to Brie. This should be very cool - always was a fan of the Vineyards, and I really love that Canary and the "Flag". Can't wait to see the finished product.

Great looking set D - For what it's worth at this point, I'm a symmetry fan myself, no disrespect intended to Brie. This should be very cool - always was a fan of the Vineyards, and I really love that Canary and the "Flag". Can't wait to see the finished product.
Thanks Mr. LaFond.. glad you like the choices.

Dear Santa... of course I haven't been good... that doesnt change... just stop asking already I'm 38 years old!!

All I want for Christmas next year is a little sample of Dennis's new customs since he never saved me any from his last chip sets...

What's that??

No I can't believe it either that he didn't realize someone would join in his area that was equally obsessed with custom poker chips... I know it's just crazy!

Sorry Dennis I had to!! Hopefully when they are finished we can see these beauties on the felt!! Congratulations on the order brother!!

Dear Santa... of course I haven't been good... that doesnt change... just stop asking already I'm 38 years old!!

All I want for Christmas next year is a little sample of Dennis's new customs since he never saved me any from his last chip sets...

What's that??

No I can't believe it either that he didn't realize someone would join in his area that was equally obsessed with custom poker chips... I know it's just crazy!

Sorry Dennis I had to!! Hopefully when they are finished we can see these beauties on the felt!! Congratulations on the order brother!!

CPC estimates 4 months.... tik tok
Next time you come down, I'll see what I can do about fixing you up with sample set(s)

CPC estimates 4 months.... tik tok
Next time you come down, I'll see what I can do about fixing you up with sample set(s)
4 months of being good... nope... maybe a week! Lol sounds great Dennis, I will be that weird guy hiding behind the mail box when your new chips arrive! Just incase you need help opening them!! Haha excited to see the finished product!

Did you keep with the small crowns as shown? I hope so!!

I was looking for some "vineyard" ideas and I've found this thread. Do you have some picture of your labers at least?
I'd love to see them.

I was looking for some "vineyard" ideas and I've found this thread. Do you have some picture of your labers at least?
I'd love to see them.
Hi Carlos
Other than the pictures in the OP, I have proof pictures from CPC, but they're basically the same.
I'll post plenty of pictures when the chips arrive.

Carlos,
Here's a link to the final mock-ips... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/final-winery-vineyard-design.66182/
Realized that perhaps you meant some pics of alternative designs.... here are a few
df_w_set1a.png
df_w_set2b.png
df_w1b.jpg

Oh man, these should have arrived by now. Pron needed!

Dibs on the quarters if you break the set up when you get it! :cool They'd look spectacular with my Vineyards...

Carlos,
Here's a link to the final mock-ips... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/final-winery-vineyard-design.66182/
Realized that perhaps you meant some pics of alternative designs.... here are a few
View attachment 709740View attachment 709744View attachment 709746
Thanks, Mike

I really like your design, congratulation. I'll be waiting for more pictures when your chips arrived from CPC.

I want to relabel some Paulson chips with a personal theme, and I remember when my father had a little vineyard (very tiny) and we made our own wine (max two barrels), so maybe is a good inspiration. In any case, I want to use the word in Spanish: La Viña. In this place, I learned how to play poker, chess, and other games when I was a kid, and now, we have lunch and play poker there from time to time.

My budget is very low, so I can't afford a designer :confused. I'll try myself...:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom