The wife is out of town, Frisco, TX, Fri. Night Tourney 9/16/22 (1 Viewer)

JesterTX

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife is visiting her parents for the week, so I thought I would see if I could get a local PCF crew to my house game (tourney). Game would be 9/16/22 say starting around 7ish or 8 if more can do that time. Max 20 people, 2 tables. $50 Buy In, no rebuys, NLHM. Location in Frisco, TX. Just leave message below if interested. Thanks, Jeff

@Tonysquander , @Frogzilla ,@CraigT78 ,@RowlettTexasChipGuy ,@TexRex ,@brewdawg sorry if I can’t remember anyone else at the moment.

TexRex

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Jester, I'd love to, but I have my own game the next night. I'd love to see your structure though.

brewdawg

Two Pair
Reaction score
Put me down as tentative. I need to confirm the Aggie football time for Saturday and find out if my brother and nephew are coming down.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be interested in driving up just to meet some of you guys. Would there be a cash game after the tournament? I'd hate to come all that way just to bust out in the first 30 minutes! :eek: LOL!

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not hosting that weekend so I'm more probable than tentative.

The only thing that will sideline this is some dumb kid activity. Won't know for sure until school starts.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes please. I don't want to drive 20 minutes to go out the first hand. Lol.
I’m in for a post tourney cash game as well as the main event.
I hate to be "that guy" (but I am, so I deal with it) but what would the stakes of said cash game be? I'm not a high roller like some of you guys... Not a huge fan of circus games either so NLHE or PLO would be awesome.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to be "that guy" (but I am, so I deal with it) but what would the stakes of said cash game be? I'm not a high roller like some of you guys... Not a huge fan of circus games either so NLHE or PLO would be awesome.
No idea, not my game. But I'm down for anything $.25/$.25 and up.

Tonysquander

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm good with hold 'em (and I guess PLO although it is not something I have played very often) and any stakes you want if a tournament player bust out cash game is allowed.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, wish I could make this! Y’all have a blast!

Also, wish Frisco could bring back the velodrome. :cry:
Road Trip Kermit.gif

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking a typical NLHE, ($40-$50 buy in) tourney and then small cash table (.25/.50) for those whose bust out. And I have Horse Racing Game as well if who ever is out wants to get that up and running as well.
Thanks Jeff. Put me down as a strong tentative. Just gotta get clearance from the boss. And find a cheap hotel room.

Top Bottom