The Unofficial Mixed Game Thread (1 Viewer)

WhiteMamba1646

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I dont know if this actually exists on here but thought it would be cool to share some new games people come up with or have been playing. On Tuesday we started a couple new games in our rotation.

1. Criss Cross Omaha High/Low

4-5 whole cards with double board flop turn and river and best overall High and Low take it. But you can use 2 cards from your hand and 3 from one of the 2 boards or you can use 3 cards from your hand and any 2 (need to be vertical from each other) from the double board.

2. Serpentine

you get dealt 4-5 cards and it plays Omaha High/Low with a total of 9 community Cards (3 in each row) top 3 is the flop bottom 3 is the turn and the middle 3 is the river. You can use any 3 cards that touch each other from the board whether its diagonal or side by side and best overall high wins as well as Low.

We used to play tic tac toe which is like your criss cross game. Flop is 3 cards down the middle, turn is 3 cards down the left hand side, river is 3 cards down the right hand side. Use 2 in ur hand and the best 3 down, across or diagonal. 6 of the 8 hands get made on the river. Plays hi lo. Nobody ever folds. It’s a real sh*t show, you will love it.

We used to play tic tac toe which is like your criss cross game. Flop is 3 cards down the middle, turn is 3 cards down the left hand side, river is 3 cards down the right hand side. Use 2 in ur hand and the best 3 down, across or diagonal. 6 of the 8 hands get made on the river. Plays hi lo. Nobody ever folds. It’s a real sh*t show, you will love it.
I love tik tac toe!

Haha. I just read your number 2. Haha. Same game. Pays to read the fine print. Haha.

Serpentine is similar but in tik tac toe you have to be a straight line, serpentine you can use any that touch so just a little different

Stud-Aha is another we play, basically omaha high low and you start with 3 cards, after the flop you get a 4th card face up and after the turn you get a 5th card face up. you can even do a 6th card face up after the river lol

FC3B1169-E545-45FC-8930-154211FD69CD.png

2. Serpentine

you get dealt 4-5 cards and it plays Omaha High/Low with a total of 9 community Cards (3 in each row) top 3 is the flop bottom 3 is the turn and the middle 3 is the river. You can use any 3 cards that touch each other from the board whether its diagonal or side by side and best overall high wins as well as Low.

I always thought to myself that with the number of mixed games out there, it’s about as crazy as it can get. Then I read the rules for that game and holy shit was I wrong. Should just call it ALL IN SERPENTINE because you know half the field will be on every hand that’s dealt hahahaha

I always thought to myself that with the number of mixed games out there, it’s about as crazy as it can get. Then I read the rules for that game and holy shit was I wrong. Should just call it ALL IN SERPENTINE because you know half the field will be on every hand that’s dealt hahahaha
Just played it for the first time Tuesday so we shall see but man its hard to find the fold button! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Free Markets - Played limit split pot. Everyone is dealt six or seven cards. The "market" opens for a minute where everyone trades any of their cards to each other, usually with a two card min trade, while trying to make the hi or lo five card hand. After the market closes, you discard to get your preferred 5 card hand and flip one at a time with betting on each flip.

Really dumb game but usually leads to funny pot swings when drunken shenanigans have kicked in.

I dont know if this actually exists on here but thought it would be cool to share some new games people come up with or have been playing. On Tuesday we started a couple new games in our rotation.

4-5 whole cards with double board flop turn and river and best overall High and Low take it. But you can use 2 cards from your hand and 3 from one of the 2 boards or you can use 3 cards from your hand and any 2 (need to be vertical from each other) from the double board.

2. Serpentine

For me, for where I’m at right now, I draw the line right before these games. I’m loving slightly less crazy Omaha variants, and basically WSOP 10 game mix type games. But these games where you’re filling the table with community cards and picking 3 in a row or whatever - not for me, yet.
Maybe that’s the difference between mixed games and circus games?

2. Serpentine

One thought I have (and I’m out of line here, because I’ve never played either game) is that if I read you right, and you can play this game with either 4 hole cards or 5 hole cards, is that choosing the 5 card option is more than a little ridiculous.
Are you playing these as pot limit or fixed limit?

One thought I have (and I’m out of line here, because I’ve never played either game) is that if I read you right, and you can play this game with either 4 hole cards or 5 hole cards, is that choosing the 5 card option is more than a little ridiculous.
Are you playing these as pot limit or fixed limit?
You are right sir, it is ridiculous lol but we love to play crazy bingo games from time to time. And the dealer chooses ahead of time how many cards. Pot limit is what most our games play as but we enjoy the thought process on all the options haha

If you like crazy games try Ten O'Clock High. Five card draw; at the showdown, hands with a pair of tens or better are disqualified unless all hands shown are a pair of tens or better.

For some goofy fun, try Multiball. Seven card stud; a face-up ace or king may be immediately traded for two more upcards.

Both of these are from James Ernest's book Dealer's Choice.

We play a dumb progressive 7 card stud game:2 out of 3. To win you have to win 2 of 3 qualifiers, highest spade up, lowest spade down, and best hand. If no one wins 2 of 3, everyone antes and game is dealt again. If you fold, you are out until game is over.

yiu get dealt 3 down and everyone turns one up at same time. Then dealt just like stud. The last card you get a choice whether you want it up or down.

I'm not crazy about high-spade games like the Chicago family, but that one's a winner!

Hi-Lonie or Sca-Maha

plays as Omaha high for half the pot and lowest amount of points in your hand for the other half. Start with 4 or 5 cards with a flop, turn, and river. Then after river action 2 more cards are exposed and if any of your cards in your hand mirror those you have to get rid of them. A=1 , K,Q,J =10 and everything else is face value.

Hi-Lonie or Sca-Maha

plays as Omaha high for half the pot and lowest amount of points in your hand for the other half. Start with 4 or 5 cards with a flop, turn, and river. Then after river action 2 more cards are exposed and if any of your cards in your hand mirror those you have to get rid of them. A=1 , K,Q,J =10 and everything else is face value.
Similar to Dramaha 49 -- basically the same game, but face cards are worth zero. Plays with 1 draw after the flop like standard dramaha. No cards after the river. Interesting game because medium cards are valuable unlike most games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom