The Tom Foster Invitational - $300 Entry -Deep Stack Poker Tourney - December 10th - Dallas (1 Viewer)

Newtons1st

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I have been running the Dead Money Poker Group in the Dallas area for the last 19 years. We play in Rowlett and The Colony. Usually get 25-35 players each month. We are putting on a larger buy in Deep Stack Tourney. $300 with starting stack of $50k capped at 54 players. We had 51 in 2021 and 48 in 2019 and hopefully should fill up this year.

I defiantly lurk here more than post, but figured I would spread this to everyone here. If you are interested let me know.

https://toddmcgrath.wixsite.com/dmpt

my email is toddmcgrath@tx.rr.com

Details:

Buy in - $300 - No Rake -
Date: Saturday 12-10-22
Start Time: 12:00 PM Noon Start (Dinner Break about 4:15)
**On Time Bonus - $10,000 tournament chips**
To get Bonus must be present and paid by 12:00pm.
PrePay Options available. Paypal, Venmo and Zelle

- $50,000 tournament chips
- Blinds start at $100/$200
- Big Blind Ante at level 1
- 30 minute blind levels through level 12
- 25 minute blind levels thereafter
- Final table will be 9 handed
- Top 8 Paid based on 54 entries

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is very tempting as I've never played in a lengthy tournament like this and I'm curious how I would do. Unfortunately I can't make this one as that's the same day as my local groups year-end tournament. Do you ever run large tournaments like this at other times of the year?

Newtons1st

Sitting Out
Reaction score
This is very tempting as I've never played in a lengthy tournament like this and I'm curious how I would do. Unfortunately I can't make this one as that's the same day as my local groups year-end tournament. Do you ever run large tournaments like this at other times of the year?
This is the big one. The monthly ones are usually 25-35 range.

Frogzilla

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t make it but I’m basically in the colony, right on the border. Would love to come play in your group next year in a colony event if the date works. Looks like some matsui WSOP tributes? If so have you sanded them, matsui can be a slip-n-slide fest

Newtons1st

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Can’t make it but I’m basically in the colony, right on the border. Would love to come play in your group next year in a colony event if the date works. Looks like some matsui WSOP tributes? If so have you sanded them, matsui can be a slip-n-slide fest
The original chips I used for many years were ChipCo WSOP Replicas. My new ones are Tina special customs I had made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom