The Sunset: Post requests for samples (1 Viewer)

EvelcyclopS

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'll be putting an order in to CPC for my eagerly anticipated chips. Let me know if any interest in a sample set here :)

The Sunset 10c Chip.png

The Sunset 25c Chip.png

The Sunset $1 Chip.png

The Sunset $5 Chip.png

The Sunset $25 Chip.png

Hi,

Very nice chips. I like the theme a lot. Before you pull the trigger, are you really sûre you want a 10c and 25c chip together ?

It's better to go 5c-25c or 10c-50c but 10c-25c is a bad Idea.

Last edited:
Hi,

Very nice chips. I like the theme a lot. Before you pull the trigger, are you really sûre you want a 10c and 25c chip together ?

It's better to go 5c-25c or 10c-50x but 10c-25c is a bad Idea.
Agree with this.

You may want to consider a darker perimiter around the denoms so its easier to read

Last edited:
Hi,

It's better to go 5c-25c or 10c-50x but 10c-25c is a bad Idea.
Yep. I can’t stand playing with 5c, it’s fiddly and a non intuitive denomination for me 10c allows for 10/10, 10/25 limits and gives a full coverage of betting options without using a tonne of chips.
If you go 10/50 then you have an awkward step at $1. You could do $2 but that seems obscure and also makes a $5 a weird step.

With 10c / 25c, problem is if someone bets 35c and then another one calls with 2 x 25c it'll be messy to make the change back.

50c - $1 step is still working fine. Just like T500 and T1000 jump.

Also, you won't need many 50c. 10 per player is already a lot.

Not looking for a sample myself but just want to say that is a beautiful design. Chip manufacturers are missing out on a primary source of artists that are sitting right here in the forum. Very nicely done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom