The Stones (1 Viewer)

flipupchipup

Straight
Reaction score
Woke up this morning with excruciating pain in the lower right part of my back, something like a murderer broke in and unleashed a knife in me. More accurately what I should say is I suddenly woke up with such severe pain, I rolled right out of bed and hit the floor.
After mustering up enough strength to pick myself up, my next stop was for the bathroom. What an intense pressure and burning sensation. How could I possibly have contracted some sort of STD??
Not messing around given the level of pain so we head out immediately. On the way to the hospital a quick google search netted.......a lot of information. Fears heightened. After 3 hours in a presumably covid filled waiting room, a urine test, and a CT scan, doc confirmed. A kidney stone.
Back home now with 4 prescriptions and more pain than I thought was possible. Doc told me to pass it and come back in if there are any more complications. Couldnt find any words to say so i just looked back like a hurt puppy with tears in his eyes.

Best quote I read today: "just think of passing a stone as the equivalent of giving birth. Right out your dickhole."

What a nightmare. Misery loves company, share your stone stories.

Last edited:
No kidney stones, but Gall Stones 25 years ago. Not fun either. I ate a donut and 30 minutes later thought I was having a heart attack.

After several hours of excrutiating pain, they gave me narcotics and I was like "cut me doc". I eventually had the gall bladder -ectomy.

Been fhrough it- not so bad once you know what’s going on and have pain meds to deal with it. Took about 40 days to pass, and thankfully the last bit was painless.

Worst pain I've ever felt, and I have a very high pain tolerance. I was puking in the shower and crying and could barely stand.

Sorry I can't give much solace. Just know that it will end.
Oh yeah that happened too. I shouldn’t try to minimize it, but that was before I got the pain meds. Actually, it’s what made me get the pain meds.

Before that, I didn’t know pain could make you throw up.

Best of luck @flipupchipup this too will pass

Next to pain killers, laughter is the best medicine.

Just nickname the stone “Keef”
2E1A4FC9-D69B-4586-9F96-1D5824CF44F0.jpeg

Feel better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom