The Redneck Poker Card Database 2.0

Resource The Redneck Poker Card Database 2.0 (3 Viewers)

Oh... nope.... doesn't include that & I don't remember what I was getting in that department. I didn't overly analyze my bankroll other than when it got between 45-50k I'd pull it back down to 40. 40k was 1000BB per table for 2-5.

Poker Tracker keeping track of my win rate is the only reason I know what it was. :D

Anyone heard of Lord / Lady Nor playing cards before? I believe they also go by lady northbrook. Meet a card collector today. Vintage cards. His pride and Joy. NFS. Never felt anything like them before. Curious if anyone else has encountered these before.
20210320_143111.jpg
20210320_143106.jpg

20210320_143048.jpg

20210320_143038.jpg

Are these the Cartamundi Classic cards that @Dix referred on the list as 20 flex?

Classic Playing Cards Jumbo Face - 1 deck of cards https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFKJWVD/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_6J6J8FNZ3JBS7EZA73CQ

Cartamundi Cards Jumbo Playing Cards Large Print for Seniors, Adults ~ Playing Cards 2 Pack Large Face Playing Cards for Seniors, Hard-of-Seeing | Classic Playing Cards Jumbo Face (2 Decks) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095L2VQQW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_KE313W6CXBZVRTRXFE7K

Looks like your links are to paper versions of Cartamundi Classic since it doesn't appear to say plastic on the packaging.

Can't check them now, but I'm reasonably confident the plastic Cartamundi Classic say so on the box. Those would be the ones Dix tested since he lists them as such in the materials column of the table.

I am thinking about getting the bridge Classic Diamond Desjgn setup. Does the flex of these fall into the category of flex that Dix recorded for Desjgn (Old Modiano/Modiano)? I'm kind of not satisfied with Copags (they're okay) and KEM durability. Do these shuffle more like KEMs? I am looking for flexy bridge sized cards similar to KEM.

Last edited:
I am thinking about getting the bridge Classic Diamond Desjgn setup. Does the flex of these fall into the category of flex that Dix recorded for Desjgn (Old Modiano/Modiano)? I'm kind of not satisfied with Copags (they're okay) and KEM durability. Do these shuffle more like KEMs? I am looking for flexy bridge sized cards similar to KEM.
Everything in this database in POKER SIZE, not bridge size. I'm not saying it makes a huge difference, but it could .........

Just back from holiday in Sicily and picked up two sets. I think the Masenghini’s are plastic but haven’t opened any decks yet. Thinking these Dal Negro’s are cardboard (but quality).

Anyone know more?

02B96904-9E8D-40CF-BA92-ABFE17EE4BAC.jpeg

Just back from holiday in Sicily and picked up two sets. I think the Masenghini’s are plastic but haven’t opened any decks yet. Thinking these Dal Negro’s are cardboard (but quality).

Anyone know more?

View attachment 940227
any more close ups on the boxes front and back? It should say on the box somewhere.

@Kid_Eastwood I think you nailed it. The tobacco store woman assured me the Masenghini's were plastic - which they do appear to be. I didn't negotiate and paid 20 Euros for them. (I had to act quickly as family was with me, no time for interweb search!) They seem really nice and very thick w/cool plastic card stand.

The Del Negro burraco set was only 7 Euros and I figured they were high-quality, cardboard, which they appear to be.

Card material isn’t mentioned anywhere on the box or insert for either setup.

Both setups are poker size, standard index, four PIP designs. Also, I think the Masenghini’s are the largest cards I’ve owned by about 1mm in both height and width. Substantial.

I didn't think about cards until the last days of my trip, so couldn't snag more. I was told that pretty much every tobacco store sells playing cards - and in Italy, that means awesome playing cards.

BTW, it appears that Del Negro changes their packaging over time, so it's tough to find the exact product link sometimes. Happy with both 'souvenirs’.

98339008-5127-4C74-8B01-74054C7D5A22.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking for pics and opinions on Copags printed in Belgium or Spain...
Anyone?

Any chance of getting the faded spade 3.0 added to the database to see how they compare?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom