The Rainier Room (CPC) (1 Viewer)

Brand new to the forum and I was just perusing through various threads, which similar to certain Google searches sent me down a seemingly never-ending rabbit hole of home games and chip collections, which then led me to this awesome Seattle color-schemed chip set, so now I'm glad I went down the rabbit hole. This must be one heck of a home game!

Brand new to the forum and I was just perusing through various threads, which similar to certain Google searches sent me down a seemingly never-ending rabbit hole of home games and chip collections, which then led me to this awesome Seattle color-schemed chip set, so now I'm glad I went down the rabbit hole. This must be one heck of a home game!
Come join us sometime! I'm hosting a game next Wednesday :)

Come join us sometime! I'm hosting a game next Wednesday :)
Definitely would love to join sometime, is your home game in Kenmore? It actually was your Kenmore birthday tournament posting that sent me down the home games rabbit hole a few hours ago lol

Definitely would love to join sometime, is your home game in Kenmore? It actually was your Kenmore birthday tournament posting that sent me down the home games rabbit hole a few hours ago lol
It is! I'll dm you more info.

You need an official beverage for your poker room sir

78EFE037-5202-48D9-A206-AE795DB63F16.jpeg

After a long wait The Rainier Room finally opens for real tonight! Had a soft open a couple weeks ago 5 handed after a craps tournament, but this is the first poker event. Can't wait to splash some pots with the crew!

View attachment 707812
Read the thread!! Very nice @madforpancakes !! Love the evolution of the chips and the final product. The Seattle theme is very cool and a smart design. :). Thanks for sharing the info!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom