The Racker Stacker: a 3D3P exclusive!

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw this product. This is awesome. I am ordering a set of 39mm and 43mm. Do u have all colors in stock? If not, let Me know which colors u have plenty of. Thanks!
I print them to order, and I have all the colors listed in my store on hand right now. My usual backlog is about 2-3 weeks to get them printed. Thanks!

kmccormick100

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
How on earth had I not seen this til now?!?!?? Game changer. Gonna order one today and a couple of the card trays, looks like they stack on top of 66.7 racks and fit in birdcages?

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How on earth had I not seen this til now?!?!?? Game changer. Gonna order one today and a couple of the card trays, looks like they stack on top of 66.7 racks and fit in birdcages?
Yes, the card trays are designed exactly for that! I also have a card tray in the works for 43mm racks, if I can find the time to take pics and put it in my store.

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the orders guys! FYI, I'm halfway through a big order of 18 racks, so I'm running a little more behind than usual. Probably 3 weeks or so at this point. It's just me and 2 printers, so I appreciate your patience!

Top Bottom