THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (6 Viewers)

And to get this back on track, @SUN-FLY Poker Chips What is the maximum number of letters that can be used when changing the name on the chip? Can a space be used between two short words or groups of letters?
There is no limitation on maximum number of letters, I'd suggest to keep it under 10 letters otherwise they'd be too small to identify though. And of course you can use a space between 2 short words, our designer can help you with the distancing between each letter as well.

Is it possible to put a symbol or shape in the shield instead of a letter? Something generic like a star or dollar sign or moon or something?

Which chips?
75EF7E8C-1198-4858-A66A-1CF30B0A397B.jpeg2646E91C-AE43-41F6-9DB1-DCA6993BDE07.jpegCAEEC8AF-28E5-4973-8DB7-6D00284E93B4.jpeg71FE4BF1-8410-4B45-BA28-FBE6506EB770.jpeg
Black $1 Yellow $5 Fuschia $25 and white $100

I have some traditional sets and thought this would be a super cool alternative color set
Plus they are doing a K and Knucklehead in lettering

Is it possible to put a symbol or shape in the shield instead of a letter? Something generic like a star or dollar sign or moon or something?

If you could find a font that has these kind of symbols, you may sent the font to us and we'll use the font to produce the symbols inside the shield.

View attachment 464225View attachment 464226View attachment 464227View attachment 464228
Black $1 Yellow $5 Fuschia $25 and white $100

I have some traditional sets and thought this would be a super cool alternative color set
Plus they are doing a K and Knucklehead in lettering

nice setup. Go with what you visually like.
if it were me
White $1
Fuschia $5
Yellow $20
Black $100

fuschia probably your workhorse and interesting for a pinkish five. But do what you like.;)

Was planning on getting 400 chips and 2 dealer buttons. Did I read correctly that this will not fit in the shipping package?

Was planning on getting 400 chips and 2 dealer buttons. Did I read correctly that this will not fit in the shipping package?

400pcs 43mm chips can perfectly fit in our standard box, I wouldn't recommend adding 2 more DBs in the same box since it will result in shape change of the box. We would like to keep the boxes flat while many of them will be stacked together for long distance transportation.

How many Dealer buttons fit in a box? Perhaps the solution is for box(es) to be ordered to an individual and sent out from there?

Also, is it a final decision to not have Canadian orders ship to a Canadian location to be distributed from there?

How many Dealer buttons fit in a box? Perhaps the solution is for box(es) to be ordered to an individual and sent out from there?

Also, is it a final decision to not have Canadian orders ship to a Canadian location to be distributed from there?

1) I'm not sure, have to check that with our warehouse staff on Monday.
2) I know @T_Chan is very kind to offer reshipping for Canadian orders but we simply can not predict how many orders we can get from Canada, if there is only a few then we won't even be able to bear with the sea freight cost from China to Canada. (which is far less than air for the time being).

do you guys think the turquoise and charcoal are too close in color to be played next to each other (T25, T100)? Ty

What SUN-FLY chips are out there right now that I might be able to get my hands on to get an idea what these will look and feel like? I have almost no experience with ceramics, much less hybrids. I'd like to post a wanted ad for samples in time to still place a GB order.

Sorry if this has already been asked. I looked but couldn't find quickly.

What SUN-FLY chips are out there right now that I might be able to get my hands on to get an idea what these will look and feel like? I have almost no experience with ceramics, much less hybrids. I'd like to post a wanted ad for samples in time to still place a GB order.

Sorry if this has already been asked. I looked but couldn't find quickly.

3B4F5AA3-F14A-4146-A0F6-10C457C693F5.jpeg

I don't think you understand my question. I'm not asking for samples of these Prestige chips. There won't be any here until after the group buy ends. I'm looking for OTHER chips that are similar to these chips, before the group buy ends. Yes, starting a classified ad is exactly what I plan to do. I'm asking specifically what other chips to ask for samples of.

43mm hybrids with 25mm recess (HB005 mold blank). There are a bunch.....

Atlantic City Boardwalk (the first), Mayfair Club, Havana Room, Mountain Top, Old School, and a couple of other group buy designs, plus at least a half-dozen personal custom sets.

Dont get 39mm hybrids (either version) or the 43mm with larger recess -- they don't compare to these.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand my question. I'm not asking for samples of these Prestige chips. There won't be any here until after the group buy ends. I'm looking for OTHER chips that are similar to these chips, before the group buy ends. Yes, starting a classified ad is exactly what I plan to do. I'm asking specifically what other chips to ask for samples of.

No, you aren’t understanding. Start an ad for sun fly hybrids. Ask for 39mm or 43mm or both

43mm hybrids with 25mm recess - Mountain Top, Old School, Union Station are a couple of GB. There are a few other personal sets, not sure if any of those are available.

No, you aren’t understanding. Start an ad for sun fly hybrids. Ask for 39mm or 43mm or both
Thank you so much for telling me to do what I already said I was going to do. Very helpful. Just realized you're the same guy who was so very helpful to me with my questions yesterday. You should get a life dude. Instead of hassling people on here who have legitimate questions.

Thank you so much for telling me to do what I already said I was going to do. Very helpful. Just realized you're the same guy who was so very helpful to me with my questions yesterday. You should get a life dude. Instead of hassling people on here who have legitimate questions.

Lol no where did my post say anything about an ad for the Prestige chips so I’m not sure why you’re so butthurt.

With some small exceptions as noted by others, the hybrid chips are mostly the same.

I know reading comprehension can be hard, so I’ll forgive you on this one. Sorry for giving you a legitimate answer

Lol no where did my post say anything about an ad for the Prestige chips so I’m not sure why you’re so butthurt.

With some small exceptions as noted by others, the hybrid chips are mostly the same.

I know reading comprehension can be hard, so I’ll forgive you on this one. Sorry for giving you a legitimate answer
Funny you should mention reading comprehension when it is clearly a problem of yours. A Prestige sample set is EXACTLY what Roundhouse87 was asking for in the post you copied in as your answer to me. As was requested yesterday PLEASE STOP THREAD-JACKING. If you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing. :banghead:

Funny you should mention reading comprehension when it is clearly a problem of yours. A Prestige sample set is EXACTLY what Roundhouse87 was asking for in the post you copied in as your answer to me. As was requested yesterday PLEASE STOP THREAD-JACKING. If you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing. :banghead:

wow are you always this thick in the head?

Obviously prestige samples aren’t available, which is why I suggested an ad for “sun fly hybrids”

Another idiot noob on the ignore list already so don’t bother responding

43mm hybrids with 25mm recess (HB005 mold blank). There are a bunch.....

Atlantic City Boardwalk (the first), Mayfair Club, Havana Room, Mountain Top, Old School, and a couple of other group buy designs, plus at least a half-dozen personal custom sets.

Dont get 39mm hybrids (either version) or the 43mm with larger recess -- they don't compare to these.
Thanks man. Appreciate the very helpful answer. I know very little about ceramics, thus lots of questions. Up til now I didn't even think I was interested in owning any, but this is such a great opportunity to put together a semi-custom set at a reasonable price, that I feel like I need to learn all I can to find out if I would want to own this style of chip.

It's very disheartening that some people here have no patience with new members. Apparently they want their own little club with just their own special friends. Someone might want to explain to mister grumpy butt that a constant flow of new members are necessary for a forum to keep going. With only older established members and no new blood, a forum will stagnate. Plus there would be no new people to come in and buy your older collections when you're looking to trade up, or into something new. Chasing new people away is a really stupid thing to do, and really shouldn't be tolerated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom