THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (6 Viewers)

Love these chips in 43mm. My other sets get so many complements. Have to figure out a set for sure.

@SUN-FLY Poker Chips: Will 280 x 43mm chips plus 80 dealer buttons fit into one of your standard packing boxes destined to be reshipped as a MFRB?

If not, how many 43mm chips get displaced by a single dealer button? Or asked another way, how many 60mm dealer buttons will fit into your packing box?
We need to check with our warehouse staff to figure that out, they are in a mess now since there was a storm a few days ago in our city, our warehouse was flooded. There'll be no impaction to this GB however the warehouse guys are very busy at this moment for cleaning everything up.

Please send email to sales@sun-fly.com so I can have our sales keep following this question once our warehouse staffs are available to check the packing qty.

OK, thanks.

No quantity limitation on each color. So any order that includes 300pcs custom chips could have a single unique chip, correct? (Just not a DB)

Yes that is correct, maybe you can group up with @BGinGA ? Seems he's going to get some sample sets?

In terms of mass production, we'd prefer to have design combinations as simple as possible since all GB orders will be put in to a production schedule and running in a bulky way, the more complex design combinations it gets, the more chances we may be making mistakes though none of us would like to see this from happening.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance re: hybrid chips....

Are these 39mm’s the same chip as the Boardwalks? And are these 43mm the same chip as the Union Station/Old School?

Chips3.jpg

This is what I am thinking - 1200 chips + 2 dealer buttons - not sure if I have the count of chips just right - this should support a tourney for 30 people. Also never used re-buy chips so not sure how to use those.

TypeColourNumberCount of Chips
43-008CharcoalT5
150​
43-012WhiteT25
300​
43-005RedT100
200​
43-007GreenT500
200​
43-004BlueT1000
200​
43-011FuchsiaT5000
100​
43-010YellowT25000
20​
HB004-KPurpleBOUNTY
30​
1200​
Dealer
2​

I would like to change 'PRESTIGE' to 'GRANGE' and the 'P' to a 'G'

Chris

View attachment 464015

This is what I am thinking - 1200 chips + 2 dealer buttons - not sure if I have the count of chips just right - this should support a tourney for 30 people. Also never used re-buy chips so not sure how to use those.

TypeColourNumberCount of Chips
43-008CharcoalT5
150​
43-012WhiteT25
300​
43-005RedT100
200​
43-007GreenT500
200​
43-004BlueT1000
200​
43-011FuchsiaT5000
100​
43-010YellowT25000
20​
HB004-KPurpleBOUNTY
30​
1200​
Dealer
2​

I would like to change 'PRESTIGE' to 'GRANGE' and the 'P' to a 'G'

Chris

If you have already made up your mind on colors and denomination matching, simply send these information to sales@sun-fly.com along with your detail address in the UK, we'll help you calculate the chip cost as well as shipping cost from China directly to UK, a customized digital proof will be sent to you for confirmation once we receive your payment.

If you have already made up your mind on colors and denomination matching, simply send these information to sales@sun-fly.com along with your detail address in the UK, we'll help you calculate the chip cost as well as shipping cost from China directly to UK, a customized digital proof will be sent to you for confirmation once we receive your payment.

Thanks - just need a little help with the number of chips and a sanity check on the colours!

Chris

Now considering a new direction. Maybe instead of just samples I will look at a small tournament set. Trying to come up with a pretty small number of chips that still allows for a comfortable 10 person tournament. Efficiency dictates replacing the T1000 with a T2000. Since custom choices are no extra charge - why not! Any comments on this?

10K stack:
T25 x 8
T100 x 8
T500 x 6
T2000 x 3

Could add 1 T10,000 if I wanted a 20K stack.
Could add 2 T2000 for a 24K stack.

Min chips for 24K stack x 10 players, no re-buys or add-ins, that would also include 10K, 12K, 14K, & 20K. So pretty flexible.
T25 x 80
T100 x 80
T500 x 60 + 1 for T25 color up
T2000 x 50 + 6 for T25 & T100 color ups
T10,000 x 10

Bare minimum: 287 chips. Realistically I would add 10 extra for each denom for 330 total chips. A really manageable travel set and I would only have to travel with 300.

Does this sound doable? Anything I'm missing? Could it be cut even smaller in any way? Not that I would need to, I'm just curious.

Now considering a new direction. Maybe instead of just samples I will look at a small tournament set. Trying to come up with a pretty small number of chips that still allows for a comfortable 10 person tournament. Efficiency dictates replacing the T1000 with a T2000. Since custom choices are no extra charge - why not! Any comments on this?

10K stack:
T25 x 8
T100 x 8
T500 x 6
T2000 x 3

Could add 1 T10,000 if I wanted a 20K stack.
Could add 2 T2000 for a 24K stack.

Min chips for 24K stack x 10 players, no re-buys or add-ins, that would also include 10K, 12K, 14K, & 20K. So pretty flexible.
T25 x 80
T100 x 80
T500 x 60 + 1 for T25 color up
T2000 x 50 + 6 for T25 & T100 color ups
T10,000 x 10

Bare minimum: 287 chips. Realistically I would add 10 extra for each denom for 330 total chips. A really manageable travel set and I would only have to travel with 300.

Does this sound doable? Anything I'm missing? Could it be cut even smaller in any way? Not that I would need to, I'm just curious.

80/80/40/80/20. 25/100/500/1000/5000.

8/8/4/7 stacks

How is 24k stacks any better than 20k?
Didn't say it was better. The structure I laid out is flexible. I can do 10K, 12K, 14K, 20K or 24K if I like. All with 287 chips. My questions were are their any unforeseen issues with this structure and can I do it with less total chips. Your recommendation was more chips, so I asked where is the improvement. I'll ask again. Explain the ways that you think what you suggested is better.

Didn't say it was better. The structure I laid out is flexible. I can do 10K, 12K, 14K, 20K or 24K if I like. All with 287 chips. My questions were are their any unforeseen issues with this structure and can I do it with less total chips. Your recommendation was more chips, so I asked where is the improvement. I'll ask again. Explain the ways that you think what you suggested is better.

Well firstly there’s no random, strange breakdown of chips, everything is in even barrels. Can still do stacks from 5000-20k.

Do you really need as much flexibility as you’re going for with your breakdown?

Also nothing wrong with a T2000 chip but if your players play elsewhere will they be able to adjust to a more normalized breakdown and structure?

The advantages of using T2000 chips are only fully realized with multiple tables and/or large starting stacks. They actually play much worse for small stacks and single tables. Using T10k chip in starting stacks for a single table event is not a very good idea.

And all of this should be discussed elsewhere, not in a Vendor's sale thread.

Well firstly there’s no random, strange breakdown of chips, everything is in even barrels. Can still do stacks from 5000-20k.

Do you really need as much flexibility as you’re going for with your breakdown?

Also nothing wrong with a T2000 chip but if your players play elsewhere will they be able to adjust to a more normalized breakdown and structure?
Thanks for explaining. I'm pretty new here, so mostly looking to learn. I've noticed some here are fixated on even barrel numbers. I'm not. I guess because a lot of the chips I've looked at (on the lower end of the price scale) are sold in 25s rather than 20s. Which makes no sense to me, since so many of y'all do prefer even barrels.

Regarding flexibility, that was just a goal going in to this exercise. I'm an accountant and a math nerd, so I'm taking it as a challenge to try to get maximum flexibility with the minimum number of chips. When it comes to buying, I'll round up, maybe even to even barrels. :D

Early on here I saw a post where someone else was pushing the use of T2000 chips. I wish I could remember who it was. His explanation spoke to my inner nerd. Ever since I've thought that if I ever did do a custom set, I would definitely replace the T1000 with T2000. So here's my chance!

Just ordered 600 43mm with 4 Dealer buttons in a semi-custom Cali color set. John from Sun-Fly is super responsive. For some reason i had to retrieve his e-mails from junk folder. So anyone ordering please check your other folders even after the back and forth conversation happens.

Just ordered 600 43mm with 4 Dealer buttons in a semi-custom Cali color set. John from Sun-Fly is super responsive. For some reason i had to retrieve his e-mails from junk folder. So anyone ordering please check your other folders even after the back and forth conversation happens.

Which chips?

The advantages of using T2000 chips are only fully realized with multiple tables and/or large starting stacks. They actually play much worse for small stacks and single tables. Using T10k chip in starting stacks for a single table event is not a very good idea.

And all of this should be discussed elsewhere, not in a Vendor's sale thread.
There are multiple posts in this thread discussing chip breakdowns as they relate to a purchase of these chips. Apologies. I wasn't expecting to get an argument when I asked for comments. Thought I would just get suggestions for improvements, which I didn't get. I'll take the T1000 vs T2000 discussion (which I didn't initiate) elsewhere. I still think the breakdown conversation is valid within this thread.

And to get this back on track, @SUN-FLY Poker Chips What is the maximum number of letters that can be used when changing the name on the chip? Can a space be used between two short words or groups of letters?

Hey Justin, thanks for ordering with us and the heads up. I've just sent 2 more emails to you.

I'll check with our mailing service provider next week to see what went wrong with our email.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom