The person above you... (1 Viewer)

spikeithard

Flush
Reaction score
Ok so I am bored and its late on a Friday night

I want to start a thread that highlights how many great people are on here and what they have done thats so great.

Post something nice about the person above you in this thread. Can be anything.... great avatar, great character, chip genius, Great set collections, always willing to help others, Sold me my first real set and so on and so on... anything goes as long as its a positive about them. If you dont know anything about them, try to dig deep to say something nice about even what little you do know.

Since no one is 'above me' I will pick the site itself..

Great site with very little trolling, spam or hateful messages. Lots of free stuff and great attentive/passionate moderators.

GO....

spike always has a positive energy even if he's being constructively critical and in all the times i can remember is very direct and honest in his opinions which can only be to the benefit of any discussion.

Butlers ascerbic. Wit and no holds barred approach makes me laugh more than most people on Internet forums. Plus he is a WTF thread genius.

Chickens car drives itself and there was one time where I was fucking hammered where he drove and I got to drink more without driving so I appreciate that. Also, he's funny as shit and has a big heart. I didn't mean that from a biological perspective. Then again, I'm not a doctor and it could be the size of a city bus. I actually have no idea.

Bergs is probably the funniest person on the forum. His advice threads are spot on. And he has an awesome dog.

Stocky's my hero. Even in times of adversity keeps his head held high. Designs a beautiful set of custom chips, and then opens the design up for everyone to use.

Couldn't ask for more from a fellow chipper :).

Bloody Marvelous is:

-easily one of the top 5 best forum names ever
-the best English-speaker from a non-English-speaking country that I've ever seen
-the owner of the sickest set of PNYs ever to exist (and there have been quite a few sick sets of PNYs...)
-also a really cool dude. :)

Ben is:

-the tallest chipper on the planet, perhaps in the known galaxy.
-owner of a galactically epic chip set.
-unafraid to get the chips in at the poker table.
-a witty, charming, and thoughtful member at PCF.
-building the best, most remote, poker room in the hinterlands of TN.
-a meat-up junkie (big props... wait, that's a redbelly thing)

bigben.png

Ben is:

-the tallest chipper on the planet, perhaps in the known galaxy.
-owner of a galactically epic chip set.
-unafraid to get the chips in at the poker table.
-a witty, charming, and thoughtful member at PCF.
-building the best, most remote, poker room in the hinterlands of TN.
-a meat-up junkie (big props... wait, that's a redbelly thing)

View attachment 11990
Courage is:

The master of the chip set mockup.

A consummate host.

A never ending source of avatar eye candy.

A great guy and resource to the chip community.

A man with a particular set of (propane related) skills.

Mr. Tree is:
-the proprietor of perhaps the finest private card room I've ever seen pictures of. Tables, chips, bar, everything at the Hitching Post looks incredible.

-based solely on the live thread this year, a generous and excellent host for a cast of characters from PCF. I've never been more jealous at missing out on something that would most likely lead to financial ruin, divorce, and a transition to a corrugated real estate lifestyle.

-a consistent advocate for never settling for second best when it comes to chips.

-somebody who avoids the kind of snarky, negative crap in his comments that sometimes creeps into these forums from the rest of the Internet. Always classy.

Guess nobody has anything nice to say about you....

Toast has a fantastic avatar! However if the toast was atomic wouldn't it be green and not the toaster itself? Still fantastic.

I find every poster above very insightful and have provided me with hours of entertainment.

Wish spike was having a game when I was up north, but wouldn't have been able to make it anyways.

Want it invite @jbutler to my game so he'll buy a new set of chips (classy move by the way, actually thinking of doing the same thing)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom