Traded The Oops I Did It Again Black Cat Club sample set/goodies guessathon (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have enough posts, but I do like your "clues" lol.

I'm posting just to say congratulations, you seem very excited and I am happy for you both!

Plenty of time left to participate! :)

For the record, I'm pretty sure your younger daughter's name isn't posted anywhere on CT or PCF. ;)

You, sir, are wrong! I just double checked and both are name checked... Same post, in fact. :)

Some solid booby prize contenders already! :D

LOL my kids' actual names might be solid contenders for the booby prize. That was as close to "mainstream" as I could bring myself to go. ;)

You, sir, are wrong! I just double checked and both are name checked... Same post, in fact. :)

Gah, I see it now. Dat one is hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for. I stand by my selections. :cool:

Toby - Mike and I (although it's possible highly unlikely I can make it without annoying the community) need thread trains not you.

Thanks for the contest.

15-Jan-2016, 2:22 p.m. local time

Bubba / Bubbette

congratulations, I also have two children... :)
04:28am(I mean late night.
Americans have a slightly different timing)
Miranda
Robert

^ I see you're shy a few posts but plenty of time to fix that. Robert ('Rab') is the name of my alcoholic step dad, so I wouldn't lay money on that one! ;)

Jan 30,
1:05 AM,
Pat,
Pat.

^ Pat is the name of my estranged brother. Again, non-starter I'm afraid but thanks for playing! ;) Could be a contender for a booby prize, however... :)

Everyone's guesses thus far added to post #2.

Let me know if anything's amiss.

February 1st
3:20am
Boy - Conner
Girl - Catherine

"C" names for the 3rd in line.
Congratulations! I have four kids myself and they are the best mistakes I've ever made! :p

Updated post #2 with new guesses and amends to missing guessees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom