The Official Unofficial Mixed Set Showcase Thread of PCF! (5 Viewers)

Might need some fracs

2EFB2AE0-2829-470B-BBB5-39C32C87897B.jpeg

My one mixed Las Vegas set.

Amazing set! If those Nevadas ever need a new home that already has some, keep me in mind! :)

That chip tilts the crap outta me. Would be better without a red/pink spot -- it's glaringly missing on one of the four combos.

That chip tilts the crap outta me. Would be better without a red/pink spot -- it's glaringly missing on one of the four combos.

I think the dude designing the chip wanted the colours to "shift" one to the right/or left in the next spot. I get the idea

Nothing shifts -- it's the same order of four colors in rotation all the way around, which results in three spots of each color, with each group of three spots missing a different one of the colors. Brilliant, actually.

As I've said in other threads, this is the only chip known to have this spot pattern. I have two of them; one is my luckiest card guard.

Four is the largest quantity I've ever seen together. If I ever saw a full rack of these, I'd probably keel over..

I understand the pattern (and also think it's genius).... but the concept is ruined by having a single dominate color.

Would be great with all the spot colors being equal -- either all four as bright 'circus' colors, or all four as softer pastels. In either case, the omission of one color wouldn't be noticed in any of the four different three-color groupings.

But as played, the red dominates, and tilts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom