The Official Unofficial Mixed Set Showcase Thread of PCF! (5 Viewers)

That’s the sort of thing that bothers be a lot more in theory than in practice.
I’d agree but all we see are the pics. It wouldn’t be noticeable in play, to most anyway.

I know I would be looking for a black denom $20/25 if possible though.

My love for Arc Yellow
E3ECB97A-70E6-4B09-BEE0-B1532B206A21.jpeg
B77EF457-B2B2-4107-BC3C-AA08E09F38CE.jpeg
12DF4F73-7CBB-4644-9448-E5B6885E3D41.jpeg
76AC4FDB-CCC8-4813-BCA6-0C778FBACB9F.jpeg
6AECF3F9-02A1-42DC-B5A1-B91933605404.jpeg
36AF0A8B-1A6A-4388-8EEA-9BE7E846597D.jpeg

And I thought the limit set thread was addicting... WOW what a fun read and education today. Hard to even pick a top 10 from all of these posts...

Well, now that I'm close to crossing that limit set off my list, you've inspired (pressured) me to focus here.

Awesome stuff everyone... the designs, creativity, and work to acquire... all really impressive.

Small update. I swapped out the Eddies hundos for these insane Horseshoe Clubs. I still haven't made up my mind on which I liked better as a fit in my set. I'm leaning towards the Eddies, but the Horseshoe chips are just insane so its hard not to give them a home!

DSC_0568.JPG

DSC_0569.JPG

Small update. I swapped out the Eddies hundos for these insane Horseshoe Clubs. I still haven't made up my mind on which I liked better as a fit in my set. I'm leaning towards the Eddies, but the Horseshoe chips are just insane so its hard not to give them a home!

View attachment 643745

View attachment 643756
My humble opinion is the Horshoe's are a much much better looking chip, but in your lineup it could be a little dirty.

My humble opinion is the Horshoe's are a much much better looking chip, but in your lineup it could be a little dirty.
Kind of the thought I had as well. I've only ever gone into hundos in a couple games as the bank is pretty large for a .25/.50cent game, so it could honestly be a non issue. But I am stuck nonetheless on what chip I want in the set.

Kind of the thought I had as well. I've only ever gone into hundos in a couple games as the bank is pretty large for a .25/.50cent game, so it could honestly be a non issue. But I am stuck nonetheless on what chip I want in the set.
Regardless, that chip is awesome and looks awesome in that set. Beautiful :)

View attachment 643745

View attachment 643756

I personally think the Horseshoe is a better overall chip, but the Eddie's are better in this particular set. There is a lot of red in the set already and the gold inserts contrasted with the light blue gives a real regal feel worthy of the highest denomination chip. I actually almost bought these before you and ultimately did not pull the trigger on them due to the amount of red in my Aztar $1s and Claim Stake $5s, sticking with the Eddie's $100s there myself :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

That is the beauty of the hundo barrel(s) though, you can swap them out game to game as you please! Can't go wrong either way with such a beautiful lineup across the board.

I personally think the Horseshoe is a better overall chip, but the Eddie's are better in this particular set. There is a lot of red in the set already and the gold inserts contrasted with the light blue gives a real regal feel worthy of the highest denomination chip. I actually almost bought these before you and ultimately did not pull the trigger on them due to the amount of red in my Aztar $1s and Claim Stake $5s, sticking with the Eddie's $100s there myself :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

That is the beauty of the hundo barrel(s) though, you can swap them out game to game as you please!
I think I full on agree with this assessment. I'll keep them a while until another nice barrel of hundos pops up ;)

My dream unique-shaped/leaded set come to life thanks to the help/generosity of a few members. Was originally planning for a Claim Stake set, but those $25s are too elusive. No complaints with this alternative and can't wait to get back to some real poker shortly.

gAJnvX6.jpg

7l7o023.jpg

Kno2rb8.jpg

HAhYQJk.jpg

wzvMCoG.jpg

My dream unique-shaped/leaded set come to life thanks to the help/generosity of a few members. Was originally planning for a Claim Stake set, but those $25s are too elusive. No complaints with this alternative and can't wait to get back to some real poker shortly.

gAJnvX6.jpg

7l7o023.jpg

Kno2rb8.jpg

HAhYQJk.jpg

wzvMCoG.jpg

wow phenomenal set well done!!

gAJnvX6.jpg

7l7o023.jpg

Kno2rb8.jpg

HAhYQJk.jpg

wzvMCoG.jpg
Very well done and great breakdown...

more high res pics below
C469FABC-344F-4414-A9E0-761C1FD074DF.jpeg

AE1DDD8C-B617-445F-BDA8-89AE121FE393.jpeg942FEABD-8703-4257-8D30-6F74B20B093D.jpeg8C2C20A3-4F11-47F6-95B4-CFD04503EE46.jpegC3B5052B-51B1-4A2F-B87B-181099CC01F3.jpeg

RH&C mix set is DONE
If I need a $500 ever I’ll grab a barrel of Bahamia

Theme was blaze bright pink as much as possible this started with the rack of $25s

it’s so mixed even a leaded rack in there :p

done and I love it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom