The Official Unofficial Mixed Set Showcase Thread of PCF! (6 Viewers)

i hate you so hard with that set lol. that is an all-time GOAT set to me.... very nice! :tup:
Don't Hate!!!

The set has changed a bit. I am now using the Sam's Town fracs since I have 200 of those and only 100 El Cortez. I also have a few more spotted birds and spotted non birds that I have added to the set.

Also this set changes a bunch because I use different fracs and ones in my sets. I found it much easier to just collect all I can of any Nevada chips and throw them into the set from time to time. More fun and the possibilities are endless. It is like playing with a new set each time we play.

Don't Hate!!!

The set has changed a bit. I am now using the Sam's Town fracs since I have 200 of those and only 100 El Cortez. I also have a few more spotted birds and spotted non birds that I have added to the set.

Also this set changes a bunch because I use different fracs and ones in my sets. I found it much easier to just collect all I can of any Nevada chips and throw them into the set from time to time. More fun and the possibilities are endless. It is like playing with a new set each time we play.

i got 3 spotted bird's that i add to my set of 400. that way they feel special when people get em haha

Reactions: 72o
This is my "Nevada" set...but it's missing something...
F5DE582F-94EA-4D83-BD76-682A308AB1DE.jpeg

Thanks to @Gear for the Stardust inlay replacement labels, they are exactly what I wanted!

New mixed set underway. Still not sure I like the luxors as fracs, but we will see.

The luxors and Mandalays will be getting milled, so that I can put a full-sized faux-shaped inlay in their place.

I just bought a rack of Orleans $1s for $20s, so now I need to figure out a hundo.
IMG_20190627_171847.jpg

IMG_20190627_173717.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom