The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Showcase Thread of PCF! (2 Viewers)

Have these guys ever been in play or planned to be? Recall a post from David mentioning that the failure rate on them was too high to produce but that they would also be too frail for usage and fall apart.

1663768626018.png

Have these guys ever been in play or planned to be? Recall a post from David mentioning that the failure rate on them was too high to produce but that they would also be too frail for usage and fall apart.

View attachment 990729
They are card cappers. 8 were made 2 in a different mold that David kept. I had six. I gifted 3 and lost one at the Meet in the Suite.

Holy moly!

Unbelievable! You can retire into the sunset with those. Wish I had me some THC in this much quantity!

Amazing Conor
Thanks, Nav! Admittedly, part of my wanting to snap a family photo is that I may or may not have promised my better half that I’d sell off some chips after ordering a CPC set and picking up the PCAs. And that was before the Tigers were announced, lol.

If I could keep them all, I would, but I feel pretty fortunate to have them and the reality is, with hosting only once a month on average, 8 sets is a bit of overkill.

I will say, looking back to my start on PCF in 2018, it’s been a helluva journey to get to this point. All I wanted was a simple upgrade to my dice chips! :ninja:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom