The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Showcase Thread of PCF! (2 Viewers)

Here's most of the clay.... About 2/3 of what I got...
IMG_20220330_114452.jpg

And let's not forget that you were given birth by your aunt, 'cause nobody dared f*ck your mom :)
(just like Chuck):p
Wtf. Now you are bringing in my Mom, Aunt, and Uncle...... The fuck man! Hahahaha

Looks like room for one more small set Mike! Absolutely fantastic collection brother!

My only personal critique would be re using the AS $25 and $100 in two sets. Again personal, but I try to avoid using the same chip twice, but if that's what you have then it definitely works!

With that many sets and the amount of THC consumed in CO... even in a monthly game you could space those two sets out to hit the felt 7 months apart and probably no one would even remember the same chip being used! Lol

Decades of dedication to the hobby and what you have to show for it is astounding sir! Congratulations

PS: I bet you still find a set to filling that little bare space on the table! Haha

Looks like room for one more small set Mike! Absolutely fantastic collection brother!

My only personal critique would be re using the AS $25 and $100 in two sets. Again personal, but I try to avoid using the same chip twice, but if that's what you have then it definitely works!

With that many sets and the amount of THC consumed in CO... even in a monthly game you could space those two sets out to hit the felt 7 months apart and probably no one would even remember the same chip being used! Lol

Decades of dedication to the hobby and what you have to show for it is astounding sir! Congratulations

PS: I bet you still find a set to filling that little bare space on the table! Haha
The reuse of chips isn't what's wrong.

Missing some BCCs! And TRKs! ;)
But makes up for it with some of the greatest CPCs ever! The price point on Scrown TRks is really well beyond the point of realistic today in our hobby. You have been to enough meet ups Matt... the peanut gallery wants CPCs, CPCs and more CPCs! Mike definitely has that covered!

Unfortunately I do 100% agree on BCCs... but remember "the # 1 rule about fight club." We do not talk about BCCs! Haha

But makes up for it with some of the greatest CPCs ever! The price point on Scrown TRks is really well beyond the point of realistic today in our hobby. You have been to enough meet ups Matt... the peanut gallery wants CPCs, CPCs and more CPCs! Mike definitely has that covered!

Unfortunately I do 100% agree on BCCs... but remember "the # 1 rule about fight club." We do not talk about BCCs! Haha
1663726628534.gif

Shhhh

We shouldn't be talking about TRKs either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom