The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Showcase Thread of PCF! (1 Viewer)

All the chips with the new swt’s in front:

405962ED-737C-453D-A6D4-40B6D6474213.jpeg

They haven’t been oiled yet. :nailbite:

Wow no kidding huh? I wonder what method they used. They must have had some kind of automated process.
lol, I don't think anything at Burt/ASM/CPC has ever been automated. It's all a very manual labor intensive process.

From what I recall, only the edges were oiled.

One of those dumb urges. :tdown:
I have a few of these urges myself. I don't think they are dumb at all. I am actively hoarding chips that I know not what to do with. Maybe someday I'll use them, maybe I won't. I get satisfaction from having them, that much I know.

There doesn't need to be a reason why that gives me satisfaction. It just does.

I'm serious, this is all I can think of after looking at this AMAZING picture...
View attachment 427317

@Changster , for real though, just the sickest most badass set of these I have ever seen. I thought I had a nice set..
It's nice, but you need to get out more. :) Some sets of these are 6,000 chips strong.

Mine is very similar to @Changster's, but with two racks of the T1000s swapped out for T5s (possibly the nicest color combo in the set). I just don't have a lightbox or the photo skillz....

It's nice, but you need to get out more. :) Some sets of these are 6,000 chips strong.

Mine is very similar to @Changster's, but with two racks of the T1000s swapped out for T5s (possibly the nicest color combo in the set). I just don't have a lightbox or the photo skillz....
T5s indeed the nicest.
I 'd love a 1000-strong set (no need for a bigger one); at $1.35 each, though.:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom