The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Showcase Thread of PCF! (5 Viewers)

Puggy

Flush
Reaction score
Well we have The Official Unofficial Splashed Pot Pron Thread of PCF!. And because of we all love huge chip hoard pics, let's put up The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Pr0n Thread of PCF!

No individual set pictures here. Instead post pics of your whole collection of chips. The more the merrier.
Some of you, who have house half full of chips, know we all want to see them. So take a day off from work
and put them all into the same room and start snapping pics.

WE! WANT! TO! SEE! THEM!
ALL! OF! THEM!

My meager sets pale in comparison to 99% of the huge sets and collections that people have on here but I'll post up my sets when I get home.

In the meantime here's a picture of my old sets:
full

Just the cash sets

IMG_5470.JPG

Most of Everything

IMG_3339.JPG

Desert Sands Xmas Tree

P1000853.JPG

Paulson Arrow

P1030527.JPG

Paulson Pyramind (before)

IMG_4047.JPG

12x12 Base

IMG_4049.JPG

Paulson Pyramid (mid construction)

IMG_4053.JPG

Completed PPP (Paulson Pyramid of Power)

IMG_4057.JPG

Just the racks

IMG_4062.JPG
Good Lord that's a lot of chips. Very impressive. I showed the pics to my wife in total admiration and she said "don't even think about it" [emoji4]

Btw, that second pic looks like the map of a Zelda dungeon. Well done.

Funny, not so much for me..... the response i got was, "you could build two or three of those and have plenty of left-overs". o_O
By my quick calc, that pyramid is 13,000 chips. I would envision that many collections out there could certainly build multiple pyramids.

By my quick calc, that pyramid is 13,000 chips.

maybe, but a true chip degen will know the approx weight...give or take a few chips o_Oo_O

edit: that pyramid must weigh more than 320 lbs...11grams x 13,000 divide by 453 = 317 lbs...is that right?

maff is hurd:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Lets see the collection then:D

Agreed. Pics or we have to assume you are a 70 pound Ethiopian with a "meager" 3000 chip collection [emoji1]

LOL. Fair enough. I don't have any picture of everything together, but perhaps this weekend I could try and put something together. Of course first I'll have to stand on the center of my table to proof-test it before I start loading it up with chip ;)

so is there a healthy chip to body weight index the American Medical Association suggests?:unsure:
Yes, I believe the measurement is known as a "stuffed birdcage"

- birdcage + 10 empty racks = ~6.6lb
- 1000 chips (at 10g each) = 10kg = ~22.05lb
- stuffed birdcage = 6.6+22.05 = 28.65lb

Therefore, an ideal weight for an average height adult male is approximately 6 stuffed birdcages [emoji4]

^^^ this photo is SO helpful for me at home!!

SEEEEEE, I'm not THAT out of control!!

Edit: That takes some pretty even stack heights, I'm thinking!

Funny, not so much for me..... the response i got was, "you could build two or three of those and have plenty of left-overs". o_O

pics required, wide lens allowed, or mods have a new rule for deleting posts;)

Yes, I believe the measurement is known as a "stuffed birdcage"

- birdcage + 10 empty racks = ~6.6lb
- 1000 chips (at 10g each) = 10kg = ~22.05lb
- stuffed birdcage = 6.6+22.05 = 28.65lb

Therefore, an ideal weight for an average height adult male is approximately 6 stuffed birdcages [emoji4]

im about an "8 stuffed birdcage" and my chips are about a "4 stuffed birdcage" so my ratio is off, i never knew "stuffed birdcage" was a medical term but now it is understandable

im about an "8 stuffed birdcage" and my chips are about a "4 stuffed birdcage" so my ratio is off, i never knew "stuffed birdcage" was a medical term
Ahhh, the dreaded SBR (stuffed birdcage ratio). Medically, you should be < 1.0 SBR. If not, lose weight or buy more chips. I'll let you decide.

maybe, but a true chip degen will know the approx weight...give or take a few chips o_Oo_O

edit: that pyramid must weigh more than 320 lbs...11grams x 13,000 divide by 453 = 317 lbs...is that right?

maff is hurd:confused::confused:
Weights based on assumptions

10g chips: 10g x 13,000 = 130kg = ~287lb
11g chips: 11g x 13,000 = 143kg = ~315lb

So yep, you are on point [emoji4]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom