The official relabel/gear is awesome pron thread (1 Viewer)

A few more awesome sets I can think of that need to be added, so we've got tonnes of pron all in one spot.

@Odranoel77
@BSteck
@Ethan
@wonderpuddle

Also @BGinGA I know you've got some stuff that needs to be shared. The 20th century relabels at the very least.

Still working on mine, I have a fair bit of murdering left to do, plus sort out the colour matching etc before the labels are printed, but I'm going to use the frac and $1s in both a Cali and Vegas colour lineup.
IMG_20190624_163629.jpg

IMG_20190624_163528.jpg

Last edited:
New here so I dont know but is there someone in this forum that makes these labels? Wanting to figure out a way to make some good frac lables

New here so I dont know but is there someone in this forum that makes these labels? Wanting to figure out a way to make some good frac lables

I have only been on here a week and already figured out so much helpful info. I have a weekly friendly small stakes cash game and needed some .10s and @Gear made it happen plus some awesome seating chips as well.

@slisk250 epic job on both sets. Love th susie Q's though. Those bingo palace are awesome, I'd give my left nut to own a few racks of those.

Only been a PCF member for two weeks but @Gear just got me started with my custom denomination labels micro stakes cash set and seating chips. I don’t even have these in play yet and am already thinking about a CPC or a Key West 10K STT set next... thanks y’all this is going to get expensive fast.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom