The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (61 Viewers)

A new delivery came in today from my buddy @Chawks45 . He was trimming his Aurora Star set so I figured I would add to mine and on top of that he included an honorary member tshirt for his Hale Koa poker room! I told him I would 3x and 4x suited two gappers in his name, but he said I would also have to fold AK pre as well. I’m just not good enough to do that yet lol. Bombproof packaging as always! Thank you, Sir!

56456289-AA73-4831-A14B-05FDDB48407B.jpeg

A new delivery came in today from my buddy @Chawks45 . He was trimming his Aurora Star set so I figured I would add to mine and on top of that he included an honorary member tshirt for his Hale Koa poker room! I told him I would 3x and 4x suited two gappers in his name, but he said I would also have to fold AK pre as well. I’m just not good enough to do that yet lol. Bombproof packaging as always! Thank you, Sir!

View attachment 1030807
Hopefully he is trimming sets so @Chawks45 will let me finally design him a custom CPC set… oh wait, am I not supposed to talk about that publicly??

Loved as in past tense? Dead to me…
More like I haven't seen it in almost 30 years.
My wife rolls her eyes when my friend and I get together because we quote this movie so much.
She touched my pepe Steve.
What do you want on your pizza? Chipmonks? Squirrels? (Though we may have made that line up. We said it every time someone ordered a pizza and thought it came from Multiplicity.)
Sorry for the thread derail. Back to the Mail Pr0...err...Showcase.

Received box 1 of 2 today. Those wacky Canadians somehow sent my second box in the wrong direction. Too many jelly donuts and bag bacon I guess.

I feel like one of these boxes was sent the wrong way when they were headed my way too. Must've been the same Canadian that snuck into the US postal system temporarily and got sent back home for incompetence. What a dumbass.

Been a while since I've had something that I was very excited about and these came in the mail the other day! Full Oceanside sample set in suprb condition, minus the $2. Normandy Club $5 that I've never seen before and I can finally say that I have an oversized Crystal Park chip!

DSC03666.png
DSC03657.png
OKKU Normandy 5 PCF.jpg
DSC03658.png

Then, BIG thanks to @Josh Kifer! The Chipdust $100 is just amazing! 11/10!!

DSC03670.png

Few more goodies coming before the end of the year... I think I'm going to have to cut back on buying some of this stuff (too bad I have a hard time saying no ;))

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom