The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (95 Viewers)

AD-GCSP-flask.jpeg

This arrived in the mail while I was away this past week and weekend. Completely unexpected, but apparently the National Park Service has thank you gifts for volunteers after hitting certain milestones. Whenever I have attended the Grand Canyon Star Party and have brought telescopes to share with the visitors when there, we are all considered volunteers and have to sign in and log hours out on the observing field. I always presumed this was for liability purposes and record keeping so the park could report this back to HQ to demonstrate the success of various programs. I never anticipated nor expected a very useful little goody as part of it.

I'll definitely put it to use as my old water bottle has been starting to show it's age, but could also serve as a conversation starter.

Also, a reminder that GSCP 2023 is 204 days away! :)

Adding bit by bit, to a small Grand Victoria family. I hope to add a few more $5s. A few $1s are in the mail, all special thanks to @21dealer . John was willing to afford me a week to pay for stuff and he’s really awesome to work with. Thanks very much!

Special extra thanks to @Pippa for handling some reship for me!

These things are freaking awesome! Can’t believe they did not strike my fancy when I first got started, I was very naive.
image.jpg

Adding bit by bit, to a small Grand Victoria family. I hope to add a few more $5s. A few $1s are in the mail, all special thanks to @21dealer . John was willing to afford me a week to pay for stuff and he’s really awesome to work with. Thanks very much!

Special extra thanks to @Pippa for handling some reship for me!

These things are freaking awesome! Can’t believe they did not strike my fancy when I first got started, I was very naive.
View attachment 1028487
Leaded too..I have two minty racks that are going nowhere…

we do like a lot of the same chips it seems :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom