The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (32 Viewers)

I can join the cut card circle!!! Thanks @Buge

8B78FB35-4FD6-47FD-AE22-6724D31D2973.jpeg

I can join the cut card circle!!! Thanks @Buge

View attachment 990907
That is A LoT of really small poker tables brother Lou! I am glad you stated that on them or I would have confused them as cut cards... what games do you guys play on these mini poker tables? Y'all are definitely "different" there in the Deep South! Lmao

Guys, we’re not transporting King Tut’s fucking nuts. All jokes aside, there’s a serious risk of damaging these chips while removing them from saran, zip lock, seran, seran layers. For the love of all that’s holy, stop doing this shit lol

View attachment 991262
I've felt the exact same way opening some of this stuff :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO OPEN THIS!?!?!

Another cool mail day!
20220922_162959.jpg

Total suprise from across the world! Thank you @w00zie ! Never heard of NTP cards and Bridge size, can't wait to try them out! Also huge shout out to Joe @JMC9389 for keeping it quiet, reshipping and the Beautiful Ironbound capper!

Straight from my brother Eric in Guam @HaRDHouSeiNC a few Taj $5s and a Silver Club... but more importantly another JW frac. A significant one because it gets me back to even @76... it has been stuck at 75 for almost a year now.
20220922_163220.jpg

Someday my dream is 80... not sure it will ever happen, even at $50 a chip... they just don't seem to exist! Still my absolute favorite chip ever made!
20210122_071557.jpg

Thank You for the Trade Eric!! I will not give up!!

Another cool mail day!
View attachment 991746
Total suprise from across the world! Thank you @w00zie ! Never heard of NTP cards and Bridge size, can't wait to try them out! Also huge shout out to Joe @JMC9389 for keeping it quiet, reshipping and the Beautiful Ironbound capper!

Straight from my brother Eric in Guam @HaRDHouSeiNC a few Taj $5s and a Silver Club... but more importantly another JW frac. A significant one because it gets me back to even @76... it has been stuck at 75 for almost a year now.
View attachment 991747
Someday my dream is 80... not sure it will ever happen, even at $50 a chip... they just don't seem to exist! Still my absolute favorite chip ever made!
View attachment 991748
Thank You for the Trade Eric!! I will not give up!!
Those green are a sick rack
Probanly one of the nicest frac racks that exist with those complementing edge spots

Making progress on these El Cortez WMKs and almost have all the brown Money Tree $5s I'm looking for!
I always have to give my big thanks to sellers, I seriously appreciate each and every one of you.

2nd picture is there because IYKYK. TRK boxes are the BEST ever made. Always love adding another one into the collection.

DSC03365.jpg
DSC03368.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom