The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (79 Viewers)

No chips, but I think I have just found my life long card capper from a capsule machine.
20221118_203953.jpg
20221118_203644.jpg

I know there is a damn "odd denominations" thread somewhere but damn if I can figure out what it is called.

Anyways @RivieraDanny sent me some "fillers" cough.. cough... (crap chips because he thinks it's funny for this crap to take up space in other people's collections) in those chips this time was this monster
20221117_211035.jpg

Talk about weird!

Oh and it is also available for the low price of $19.95 but you also have to take a giant pile of garbage chips! Funny man!

He was sending me a belated Bday present, but I'm not posting pictures of those until they are clean and with their Kin! (Spoiler, finishes my second rack of some extremely rare Trump AC chips)

I know there is a damn "odd denominations" thread somewhere but damn if I can figure out what it is called.

Anyways @RivieraDanny sent me some "fillers" cough.. cough... (crap chips because he thinks it's funny for this crap to take up space in other people's collections) in those chips this time was this monster
View attachment 1025207
Talk about weird!

Oh and it is also available for the low price of $19.95 but you also have to take a giant pile of garbage chips! Funny man!

He was sending me a belated Bday present, but I'm not posting pictures of those until they are clean and with their Kin! (Spoiler, finishes my second rack of some extremely rare Trump AC chips)

Did you find the odd denomination thread? I was going through some of my dad’s stuff and came across this brass $300 chip.

D1BBEBD4-743F-4210-9B71-A208F5271230.jpeg

It is in the forum somewhere and was bumped a couple months ago... but no idea.

Careful @JWC loves some brass chips!

Haha, thanks. Found a book of metal, die cut, brass chips.

And you would be interested in a book of Atlantic City chips.

But this maybe the star of the die cut. Old school Flamingo $5

18FAB098-C39E-4624-A561-C4F05557649D.jpeg

And found an Artichoke Joe that probably doesn’t fit into your set.

EDBA23B7-A10E-4698-A13A-74061C43CC04.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom