The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (86 Viewers)

Thank you, @liftapint !
E5DAE4EF-0565-4588-9E51-D939B015C01F.jpeg

Full SNCCC show haul! I didn't mess around this time...
Some chips aren't shown, but a majority of them are. Everything in the bottom two rows have basically been spoken for along with a few from the top.

I had so much fun, got to meet so many amazing people, new people that have watched the videos and wanted to chat for a bit. Of course talked for a pretty lengthy time with the dealers when there wasn't much going on, but I thought the turn out was better than expected. The SNCCC was able to get News 3 to come by to do a snippet and interview with a few dealers. The show was featured in the Las Vegas Review Journal and more!

Local pickups are the best! :)

DSC03380.jpg

I guess inlays THAT much out of round might annoy me too. or it might be charming, if there were only a few of them.
But whatever you decide in the future, please keep in mind that every time somebody kills an original Paulson textured inlay, and angel gets it's wings clipped.

Last edited:
Guys, we’re not transporting King Tut’s fucking nuts. All jokes aside, there’s a serious risk of damaging these chips while removing them from saran, zip lock, seran, seran layers. For the love of all that’s holy, stop doing this shit lol
View attachment 991262
I like chips wrapped in Saran Wrap, really prevent them from rubbing against each other in during shipping from overseas, or up to Canada. I think the problem is the clear tape put on top of the plastic wrap, that you can never find the end of.

I guess inlays THAT much out of round might annoy me too. or it might be charming, if there were only a few of them.
But whatever you decide in the future, please keep in mind that every time somebody kills an original Paulson textured inlay, and angel gets it's wings clipped.
20220926_170711.jpg

I'm sorry but after seeing this I'm tempted to let the angels crash down from the sky.

Last edited:
Are you overlabeling those $5s? And are all chips in the same condition? Curious what they look like in stacks together.
Gonna murder them. The LCOs are in slightly worse condition than the peach and green chips, and the purples are a bit sharper. Nothing too dramatic but not a perfect match either.

I have some of those as well, with new @Gear labels I use for my CDI $5K chip. Most of those are now replacements, and need just 1 more round 7/8 to get the last one out of that rack.
I'm not sure I fully understand what you said, but if you miss one round inlay $25 chip for your rack, we can make a trade. Pm me if you are interested. These are the best of the rack (front and back):
20220926_171427.jpg

20220926_171553.jpg

I like chips wrapped in Saran Wrap, really prevent them from rubbing against each other in during shipping from overseas, or up to Canada. I think the problem is the clear tape put on top of the plastic wrap, that you can never find the end of.

I’ve done it before for those who prefer it but I make sure I use a very small piece of tape and I wrote on it with a Sharpee, “Open Here” These other wrappings are more like, “I will annoy your soul and make you almost cut yourself for the next 10 minutes. MWAAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK!”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom