The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (105 Viewers)

Well Hello Beautiful!
20220923_145039.jpg

Thank you @RivieraDanny !!! 220 of the 240 goal Down! Here little barrel! Lol

Also never seen these Aria BJs before, cool little Bonus there brother! Glad I got off early and was here to sign... who sends signature mail anymore? Who cares if they are $30 each chips... signature is a pain in the butt!! Lol

Another cool mail day!
View attachment 991746
Total suprise from across the world! Thank you @w00zie ! Never heard of NTP cards and Bridge size, can't wait to try them out! Also huge shout out to Joe @JMC9389 for keeping it quiet, reshipping and the Beautiful Ironbound capper!
You're very welcome! I thank you for the cards @Thomacetti brought back with him from the US. I'll get them at the Cologne meetup in October. I hope you like the NTPs as much as I do!

Today was a great mail day! I was in touch with the original seller of these chips, and two other PCF members reached out to me about them as well. Two of us worked out a "group buy" of sorts. I won't tag the other members here in case they wish to remain anonymous, but thanks for looking out!
IMG_5719.JPG

Today was a great mail day! I was in touch with the original seller of these chips, and two other PCF members reached out to me about them as well. Two of us worked out a "group buy" of sorts. I won't tag the other members here in case they wish to remain anonymous, but thanks for looking out!
View attachment 992484
Fantastic Mat!

Shipped Monday and arrive in the great white north Friday. Couldn’t wait to see these beauties in person. Thank you again @Daniel Albarran these are awesome.

View attachment 992562
These are a sample not washed
View attachment 992564
These are washed :cool
View attachment 992565
And some close ups
View attachment 992566View attachment 992567View attachment 992569View attachment 992571View attachment 992572
Glad they arrived ok. Some of those oranges are in pretty good shape. Hope you enjoy them. Keep me posted if you hot stamp them or something.

I got the rest of my solids for fun chips today ( thanks @TheWhat ) ... they came two days ago but my kids couldn't be bothered telling me they were sitting on the counter in a pile of junk mail. Will wait for the card mold SB chips to arrive and I'll have Gear make up some labels for these. Hopefully those blue Flamingos don't match close enough to the SB $1's or I may need to get another color. These all will get some oil as well to make the colors pop. **I need one more color for a hunt chip but that will probably be scrapped as I hate rabbit hunting

funChips.jpg

I remember those days...what a happy feeling! Congrats those fracs are the best!

Congrat’s buddy, you even found the sec version
Yeah, a rare occasion these days. The fracs where the "missing part" of my set, I only had a rack of custom quarters (AS snappers).
Now the set is finished – unless someone has a rack of sec fivers at 2019 prices for me ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom