The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (171 Viewers)

I truly love the CSI-level forensics of a single posted image that this group has!

One single pic of a rack of chips. 37 minutes later @Okku posts three viable options (one of which is correct... mostly). One hour and 50 minutes later @kmccormick100 spills the beans with the answer (as owner and issuer of the puzzle).

Too pure!! :love::love::love:

A week delayed on the post, but a random and non-chip related mail delivery.

STV-mug-1.jpg

STV-mug-2.jpeg

The replica "Janeway Mug", a backer reward for the in-production and soon to be completed documentary on the history of "StarTrek: Voyager". Being done in the spirit and by the same folks as as the "What We Left Behind" which was the retrospective on "Star Trek: DS9", which I backed an enjoyed as a bit of a Trekkie... I'm hopeful this one is as good.

Last edited:
A week delayed on the post, but a random and non-chip related mail delivery.

View attachment 988783

View attachment 988784

The replica "Janeway Mug", a backer reward for the in-production and soon to be completed documentary on the history of "StarTrek: Voyager". Being done in the spirit and by the same folks as as the "What We Left Behind" which was the retrospective on "Star Trek: DS9", which I backed an enjoyed as a bit of a Trekie... I'm hopeful this on is as good.
@LeGold

@liftapint they're here!!!!!

Also, I cannot thank you enough for the surprise! It's members like you that not only go and create these amazing group buys, but in addition to that throw in something extra just to make my day that much more special!

16636102565208935466493858249411.jpg

16636103434113775292510846076625.jpg

I'm so excited, that is the only picture I'm going to post right now because I'm about to break them all out and do a real photo shoot and review!

@liftapint they're here!!!!!

Also, I cannot thank you enough for the surprise! It's members like you that not only go and create these amazing group buys, but in addition to that throw in something extra just to make my day that much more special!

View attachment 989426

View attachment 989427

I'm so excited, that is the only picture I'm going to post right now because I'm about to break them all out and do a real photo shoot and review!
This is an amazing set, let’s see the photo shoot already!

Nice Piatniks. I still have several decks from when I purchased all of their large index stock from them a while back. Love these cards but still could use some red decks

Piatnik is awsome but even in EU they are hard to find…esp. single bridge decks.
I will send a pm if I can buy some… bridge or poker ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom